𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

___________________________________________

• After the mugen train movie• Slight Kokukaza___________________________________________

• Slight Kokukaza
___________________________________________

Narrator:

"When do you think Akaza-dono will return from his mission?" Douma asked Kokushibou while playing with his fans. "Maybe today.." Kokushibou said calmly.

Suddenly, Akaza entered the meeting place by breaking the door there. "Oh there he is.. Nakime will be angry about that door.💧" Kokushibou said. "Yay!Welcome back, Akaza-dono~!" Douma ran towards Akaza and opened both of his arms. "Give your bestie a hug~!" Akaza punch Douma's head off before almost hugging him. "Don't bother me..." Akaza walked away from him.

"Akaza. Why are you..suddenly angry?." Kokushibou asked. Akaza walked towards Kokushibou and pulled his haori roughly. "I want to kill that boy..."

"Who?."
Akaza let go of Kokushibou and rubbed his own head hard. "ARGHHH! I FKING HATE HIM! HE CALLED ME A COWARD. I JUST RUN FROM THE SUN! HE'S LUCKY BECAUSE THE SUN IS RISING. IF IT WASN'T I'VE WOULD CRUSH HIS HEAD!"

"I see-"

"AND MUZAN-SAMA IS ANGRY AT ME!? HE SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I HAVE KILLED ONE HASHIRA! 💢" Kokushibou started hug Akaza and pat his back slowly. "Calm down.. Take a deep breath and exhale.."

"I don't have breathing techniques like you!-"

"This has nothing to do with breathing techniques, Akaza." Kokushibou was calming Akaza down with a nice comfort. Akaza began to feel comfortable in Kokushibou's arms. He felt a little calm now. Douma saw the two of them together from afar. His face changed and he hated to see it all.. "Feel better now?.." Kokushibou look at Akaza.

"I guess-.. Ahk!-" Douma pulled Akaza from Kokushibou and hugged him tightly with a soft smile. "Aww I can make you feel better too you know?~"

"Tf!? L-let me go, Douma!!" Akaza tried to free himself but both his arms were tied by Douma's arms. "Douma, you should leave Akaza alone for now."

"Why is that, Kokushibou-dono?~.. He's okay with me, right love? ^^"

"No!-" Douma covered Akaza's mouth and looked at Kokushibou with an innocent smile. "Aww don't be shy to say yes~.." He looked at the upper 1 demon with a creepy smile. "M-mmff!! 💢" Akaza looked at Kokushibou like he was asking for help. "Hm... Douma you can let go of him now."

"Sure!..If you leave us alone ^^" He didn't want to leave Akaza alone because he was worried that Douma might do something to the small demon. "I have no choice then.." Douma looked at Kokushibou with a confused face and Douma's neck suddenly cut. His head fell on the floor with a shocked face. "Huh..." His eyes wide after saw Kokushibou carry Akaza in bridal style.

"!? Y-you don't have to carry me, you six eyes! 💢"

"Sorry." He put Akaza down gently. Akaza's face was slightly red and he thanks to Kokushibou with a low tone. Kokushibou nodded slowly. He grab Akaza's hand to leave from here together but he could sense that something was about to attack them. Kokushibou hugged Akaza close to him to avoid the large and sharp ice attack. "Koku?-"

"Douma.." Kokushibou looked at Douma from there. The blonde demon let out a small laugh and he fanned himself slowly. "Nice avoid~!.." He disappeared and appeared in front of the two of them with a speed. Kokushibou pushed Akaza to the side and he blocked Douma's fan attack with his sword. "Tsk!"

"Akaza is only mine, you damn bastard~.." Douma said as he attacked Kokushibou. Akaza sat on the floor and watched the two tall demons began to fight each other. "What the-" The infinity castle started to shake and there was damage everywhere. "G-guys!! Stop!!"

"Akaza-dono! Can we go on a date later?~" Douma put his arm around Akaza's shoulder. "Douma!? H-how are you suddenly here?! I thought you-"

"Haha! Kokushibou-dono is busy fighting with my cute clones~.. Hurry up! Answer my question, love~" Douma hold Akaza's waist and brought him close.. "!! ///// Uh- I-" Kokushibou attacked Douma from behind and the blonde demon disappeared. The sword stab deep into Akaza's head. "W-WTF!?"

"Oh. Sorry Akaza-" Kokushibou pulled his sword back and saw that Douma was on the ceiling with a small chuckle. "..." Akaza's head recovered and Kokushibou had time to gently rub Akaza's head before going towards Douma. "!? ////.." Small blush appear on Akaza's cheek.

Douma felt full of anger inside him after seeing that. "Oh he really wants to challenge me huh.."

Akaza POV

I can't stop them. They didn't listen to me!! They had been fighting for several minutes. Why aren't there other demons here!? Nakime or anyone!? What should I do about this.. I don't understand why they fighting!

"Ugh.. GUYS!! MUZAN-SAMA IS HERE!!" Both of them stopped and instantly looked at me. "Muzan-sama?" Kokushibou said and immediately put his sword back. "W-where is he.. Akaza-dono?"

".....💢" I gave them a death stare. "You guys are an asshole.." Kokushibou looked at me with a little sweat while Douma gave a fake smile. "..Akaza-dono.. I-I'm sorry."

"..Akaza you mad at me?." Kokushibou said. "Don't fking talk to me. BOTH OF YOU! You make me crazy!! 💢" I walk from here with a loud foot stomp. "W-wait! Akaza-donooo!! I'm sorryyy!! T-T" Douma chased after me.

"GO AWAY"

"Please accept our date firsttt!!"

"NO! GO DATE WITH THAT SIX EYES"

"B-but! I want youu!!"

"NO MEANS NO, YOU BASTARD"

Kokushibou POV

I saw them from afar. "....I think I accidentally kissed Douma during the fight 💧.."