𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚

❗ FRUITY SCENE ❗___________________________________________

❗ FRUITY SCENE ❗
___________________________________________

Douma POV

Akaza busy checked the paper that Muzan-sama gave it to him. I really don't want to disturb him so I'll just clean my fans until the fans is clean and shiny. Later, Daki quickly sits down beside me. "Hey, Douma!"

"Oh hello there Daki ^^ Do you want something from me?"

"Nope. You seem quite this day tho..Well you always noisy every hour, every day."

"Hehe actually I'm bored right now so yeaaa.. Don't know what to do"

"Hmm relate."

"..Hey..Daki..Do you know how to get attention from someone..that you love?"

"Ermm..Of course I do! There's only one way..But I never do this to someone okay."

I chuckle softly. "Okayy, so what is it? :0"

"Being flirty"

"Flirty?"

"Yea! You don't know huh? You always flirt with Akaza tho."

"Ohh, Ok I get it now~! ✨"

"Glad to hear that! But...you want to get attention from who??"

I smirk. "Secret ❤️"

"Awww not fair! I already help you! >:("

"I'll tell later, okay? ^^" I pat Daki's head softly.

"Hmm fine..💢 Welp, I need to go now. Onii-chan is calling me"

"..How?"

"Siblings brain cells lol"

I laugh and wave to Daki after she leaves me alone.

Akaza POV

I can't even understand what Muzan-sama wrote in this paper. He should give it to Kokushibou since that six eyes is upper one. I let out a small sigh and put the paper on the floor. "Muzan-sama will kill me."

"Akaza-dono!"

Of course Douma will ruin my mood every day. I didn't even look at him. I take the paper back and read it pretend that I busy. Douma touch my head. "Hello~..You want some help hm? ^^"

I push Douma hands from my head. "Fk off."

"!? Aw can you chill, Akaza-dono?~..I want to spend time with you by the way ❤️"

"Can you fking see what I'm doing right now??. I'm busy."

"You sure?? You read that paper..upside down-"

"...." I instantly blush and embarrassed. I put the paper back on the floor and pull Douma closes to me. I give deadly stare at him. "Listen here sh*thead..I don't want you to be here. I'm fking busy and can you please leave me alone?💢"

"Woah~! You're close to me...How about I make you getting closer to me?~.."

I blush a bit. "What?- I'm fking serious right now! 💢 Don't play around!"

Douma hold my waist..forced my body touch him. "I..want attention from you.." He said it in low tone beside my ears. My face feels hot and trembled a bit. I try so hard to push him away from me but he holds me so tight. "D-douma- Let me go tf.."

"You look so cute..Akaza-dono~.."

"Stfu. L-let me go!!"

Douma gives a smirk and scratch my cheeks softly with his sharp nails. "D-douma. Tf you doing-💢"

Douma ignored me and his lips touch my neck. I grip his shoulder tight and shocks so bad. My heart beating fast and make me immediately kick Douma's body. Douma let go of me after that. "T-THE FK!? /////💢" I blushing hard and feels so mad.

"Ow..What's wrong, Akaza-dono?~.."

"YOU LITERALLY KISS MY FKING NECK!!"

"Oops~..Really huh? I'm sorry..I didn't mean to~ ❤️"

"SORRY NOT ENOUGH 💢"

"But you seem like it~..Fufu your face look like a cute tomato <3"

"S-SINCE WHEN I LIKE IT!?! UGH I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY!"

Douma walk towards me close and grip my shoulders. "Shhh~..Your voice are so loud..Someone might heard it~"

"So!? I don't care!"

Douma POV

Akaza can't control his emotions. He yelled at me nonstop. I'm worried about him. "Oi did you even heard me what I said!?! 💢" Akaza point his finger to me.

"Maybe I can calm you down..."

"Huh?? What do you mean?-💢"

I push Akaza make him lay down on the floor. I hold both of his hands tightly. I stare at him and gives a smile.

"!? W-what are you doing huh!?!"

Akaza POV

That blonde demon hold me so tight like he don't want me to escape! Suddenly, his lips touch mine. I quickly turn my face to side and control my blush. "D-don't." I said it in low tone.

"Hm..well then~.." Douma can't kiss me because I won't let him do that so he decided to kiss my neck.

"Ngh- Douma..S-stop."

"Shh~.."

I can feel that he bite my neck gently. I close my right eyes. He still don't want to let me go after I try my best to escape from his grip. "N-nghh..D-douma..P-please..s-stop!.."

"But..you look quite now~..Maybe I can do this all day if you loud~.."

"F-fk..K-kill yourself!.."

"Hehe~❤️"

"What are you guys doing?."

My eyes wide after heard that voice. It's KOKUSHIBOU voice!. Douma also shock and he fastly let me go. He pretend to be busy reading the paper.

I quickly changed my position and cleans Douma fans. "I-its n-nothing! Right, Douma?-"

"Y-yea!?-"

Kokushibou confused. "I though Muzan-sama give that paper to you..Akaza. Since when you cleans Douma fans?."

"Fk." I throw Douma fans away.

"By the way.......What are you guys doing before?."

"UGH! DON'T ASK THAT QUESTIONS TO ME!! ASK DOUMA!.....WAIT NO-"

"I kiss his neck, Kokushibou-dono ^^" Douma said it honestly.

Kokushibou six eyes wide. He look so speechless.

"Bit*h.....this is not the right time for being honest...💢"

Douma chuckles softly and fans himself with a piece of paper. Kokushibou standing there...still speechless. I holding my tears and hit my head on the floor many times. Muzan-sama, please kill me. I begging you.