𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

A bit obsessed ❗15+ ❗❗___________________________________________

A bit obsessed ❗
15+ ❗❗
___________________________________________

Narrator:

"Akaza-dono! Finally I found you ^^ What are you doing here in this meeting room?

"Ugh..none of your business."

"Hm~..oh hello Nakime! ^^ Hiii~" Nakime doesn't respond. Douma fans himself with a smile then suddenly stares at Nakime deadly. Nakime saw that and sweat a bit. She knows that Douma want Akaza in Douma's room. "..I wonder what Douma gonna do to him."

"Nakime! Did you forgot something? ^^"

"...No.."

Akaza look at Douma confused. "What's your deal with Nakime?. I swear I'll kill you if you teasing her." Douma touch my cheek. "I'm not gonna tease her~..I only want to tease you..Just you.."

"What."

Nakime plays her biwa to teleport Akaza in Douma's room.

Akaza POV

"W-what?!. Where am I?!

I was in random big room. There's so many pots which is beautifully arranged. The bed are so fancy and look so soft and comfy. "Wait..this room..."

"...DOUMA ROOM!?" I run to get the door. Suddenly Douma was standing infront of the door after I opened it. He make a confuses face. "Oh I didn't know you're here Akaza-dono ^^"

"D-don't act that you don't know! You told Nakime to teleport me here right!? 💢"

Douma goes in and I walk backwards away from him slowly. Douma close the door. "I'm sorry about that Akaza-dono..You always refused me..I had no choice but to forcing you here <3" He grin. "Tsk..what do you want btw!? "

"I only want to play with you here.."

"Grr..play what!?💢"

"Let's play a game~"

"Game? What game?."

"Pocky challenge! ^^" He's smirk.

"...What game is that? 💢 Sounds weird."

"You'll see~..First I will put one pocky stick in my mouth! You have to put the same pocky stick in your mouth too. Then we have to bite it slowly till the end~..After that that I'll kis- I MEAN- I'll let you go~.."

"..That sounds stupid. I'm not gonna do that sh*t."

"Oh come on Akaza-dono~ It will be fun :)❤️"

I was really pissed off. I run to the door beside Douma. But Douma fastly hold my hand and pull me close to him. "Argh!- LET ME GO DOUMA" Douma gives a smirk. "Game first~"

"I still don't know how to play this game!! He's such a jerk💢"

"Can we, Akaza-dono? <3"

"Bruh.. whatever you want! 💢"

"Yay~.." Douma goes to his bed while holding my hand to make me following him. He make me sit on the bed while he infront of me. "Why..here?-"

"I want to make you feel comfy that's all ^^ ✨"

Douma bow down little so he can face to face with me. He put one pocky stick in my mouth. "..."

"Just relax~.." He put the same pocky stick in his mouth too. He look at me waits for me to take a bite. "Guess I should do it.."

I bite it slowly and Douma bite it too. Douma took the last bite of the pocky and our lips connected. He kiss me deeply. I was shock and push him away from me. I cover my mouth. "WTF YOU DOING!? 💢" Douma smirking at me. "Mm~.. We're not finish it yet Akaza-dono~.." Douma start to climb on the bed. "Stay with me, love.."

"L-love!? Are you i-insane!?" I was about to get off of the bed then Douma pull me and pin me on the bed. I blush so hard. "!? Dou-"

He kiss me on the lips while grip both of my hands tightly. "Mm-"

Douma POV

Finally I can be with Akaza just the two of us. No one can disturb us here. I love his lips so much. I kiss him deeply and play with his tongue a bit. I can hear his little moan into the kiss. I broke the kiss so Akaza can breathing well. He's panting slowly. "Ha...Y-you bit*h.."

"Be mine, love~.."

"W-wtf you talking about!?..If Kokushibou know about thi-"

Akaza POV

Douma suddenly bite my neck hard. I groan. "D-douma!!- Ngh!-" Douma look at me with a serious face. "We're not talking about that bastard right now, love.."

"Bastard!? Who!? Kokushibou?? I thought Douma respect Kokushibou so much.."

Douma gives a soft smile and continue bite and lick my neck. I was trying hard not to moan. I don't want to stuck with him like this! I figure out how to get out all of this. "A-ah..D-douma!.." He also kiss my neck and my collarbone.

"Nghh~..Douma..p-please-"

He whispers beside my ears. "Please what, love?~.."

"P-please s-stop..."

"Stop?~..Aww..but I want more~"

"I-I'm serious!.."

"Hm..if you say so..Then let's cuddle~ ❤️"

"WHAT!? HEC NO! I HATE CUDDLE💢"

Douma lay beside me and hugging me. He stroking my hair then kiss my forehead. "You will get used to it~.."

"Y-you know that I don't have any feelings for you!?.."

"I was trying to win your heart, Akaza-dono~.. ❤️"

"Douma maybe just playing with me..This bastard doesn't has any emotions. I'm not a fking toy to him tf."

"Don't go anywhere okay? Just stay with me..❤️"

"Bruh..you can't do anything about it if I leave."

Douma stare at me with a creepy smile. "Stay. With. Me. ❤️" Douma look crazy like he's so obsessed with me. "...Whatever." Douma kiss my neck softly. "Good~.."

"Tsk.."

"...Can I fk you?" He's smile innocently.

I immediately punch Douma's face off.