𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 2

• Last part___________________________________________

• Last part
___________________________________________

Akaza POV

"Akaza! Akaza-donoo!!" Ugh what is Douma doing in my room. It's not night yet!? Why can't I have a peaceful sleep.. "Akaza-dono! Wake up!!"

"Can you shut up and go away?.."

"Open your eyes first pleaseeee" I ignored him and about to continue my nap. Suddenly, he lick my cheek. "!? Douma wtf!?" When I look at him.. he..he was a cat!? But why the heck he doesn't look small- "Huh. Douma how you-"

"I was about to ask you the same thing :D"

"What do you mean?." Douma just looked me up and down giggled. I was surprised and looked at my hand. Paws? I'm a fking cat!? "Wtf!? H-how could this happen!?! You must be the cause, right!?"

"I didn't do anything, Akaza-dono QwQ.. I was surprised too.."

"..T-the cats you brought before probably have a weird magic!! They're the ones who changed us like this! 💢"

"That's not nice of you think like that.. They're just innocent cats. :'D"

"THEN HOW TF WE BECOME CATS!? I WANT MYSELF BACK!!" I'm yelled madly. Douma's body rolls around making cat noises. "Meow~.. Looks like my wish came true ✨"

"Wish?.. Your wish to be a cat?"

"Yep! So that you can hug and kiss me every day~.." Douma got up and bit my ear. I instantly punch his face and jump away a bit. "HISSS!! DON'T BITE MY EAR, YOU BASTARD! IF YOU BECOME ONE OF IT I WILL LITERALLY THROW YOU INTO THE SEA!"

"Wow that's so mean~.. I know you will never do that~"

"...Tch. Let's ask Kokushibou if he can help us-"

"Already did!"

"...Then?-"

"He doesn't understand me. Also he kicked me out of his room.." Douma made a sad face. "He's doesn't recognize me, Akaza-donooo T^T"

"Shit.. They can't understand us. And now I'm starving. 💢"

"Oh? Here! I keep one food for ya~ ^w^" Douma goes down to take it under my bed. Then, he jump up and throw the food infront of me. "*shock asf* WTF IS THAT!?!"

"What does it call.. Ah yes. Mouse"

"..Dead mouse.. Look gross."

"We're literally eating dead people sooo"

"Not the same thing! 💢.. I'm not gonna eat that thing-" I stick my tongue out with disgusted face. Douma chuckles softly and throw that mouse away from us. "Let's go meet Daki! She can help us"

"NO- SHE WILL DO A MAKEOVER AT US"

"Atleast she's happy -w-"

"You're really don't care about that huh.."

"I don't care at all~ She's like my own daughter!" Hm.. Douma is not that bad. Actually he can be a great father figure more than me. "And I think she wants another 'dad'~" He stared and smirked at me. "...*realize* Not gonna happen."

"Haha! I can still see you're blushing even tho you're a cat ✨"

"//// F-forget about it! I want to meet Muzan-sama to talk about us!..💢"

"Told him that we're together?"

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP, YOU FKING BASTARD"

"Oh.. (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)"

"Do that face again, I'll scratch your face" I jumped off the bed and so did Douma. The door was closed tightly.. I don't even understand how tf Douma got in. I tried to smash the door and it was broken. So..I still have my power. "Let's play for a while! Cats have many things to do :3"

"Douma. We're demons not cats!"

"You're not fun, Akaza-dono.. °^°"

"I don't care. And I don't know where Muzan-sama is now."

"We can ask Nakime ^w^"

"Yeah..but she will do the same thing like Kokushibou." Douma bit my neck behind and picked me up like a kitten to get out of the room. "Douma.."

He let me go after that. "What? I just want to make sure you don't lost-" I scratched Douma's face angrily. "I won't get lost, stupid!!"

"Ow.." Douma looked at me and just laughed. I don't know what's so funny!? "You look so cute when you're angry~"

"Shut up! I'm serious right now! 💢"

"Cute~! Cuteee!!"

"YOU-"

Narrator:

For a few seconds they were fighting, Muzan suddenly appeared next to them making them both surprised.

"Akaza. Douma."

"!? M-MUZAN-SAMA?-" Akaza bowed as a sign of respect to Muzan while Douma rubbed his head against Muzan's leg with a spoiled smile. "Muzan-sama! I'm glad you know us~"

"...." Muzan picked up Douma and threw him away. "I'm the one who changed you to be like this.. I just want to try my new power-"

"Wow! You can turn into something other than a demon!? Can you turn me into a dog!? ✨✨" Douma said excitedly. Akaza hit Douma on the head and forced him to bow down to Muzan. "Forgive me if I ask this question, Muzan-sama. Why..choose us?."

"...I don't know. You guys look perfect together."

"See Akaza-dono? Even Muzan-sama supports us <3" Douma smirked. Akaza had to give a fake smile even though he was very angry inside. "I didn't mean that but..nevermind. You will change to original later tonight." Muzan said in a soft tone.

"This night!? T-that's too long to wait!"

"It's okay, Akaza-dono! We can do many things as a cat you know!" Douma bit Akaza's ear making Akaza hold himself from making a sound. He had to smile one more time in front of his master so that he wouldn't think nonsense. "Oh? Is it sensitive?~"

"......💢"

"Eh~.. I wonder how cats doing se-"

"STFU! I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU!" Akaza scratched Douma's face too many while pissed off and ignored Muzan who was still with them.

"What happened to my demons this year.."