𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

Douma POV

Douma POV

Very bored today. I'm busy reading books that Kokushibou gave even though I don't really understand the words tho. A few hours ago, I made Akaza mad at me until he stay away from me whenever I tried persuade him. My heart felt empty. Kinda miss him right now but this time I should give him a rest. So bored..maybe I should go back to my cult.

knock knock

Daki?? What did she want right now..

The door was still knocked. I get off of my bed and went to open the door. "Yes, Daki?..Oh? It's you, Akaza-dono"

"...." Akaza looked the other way. He still looks angry. I didn't expect him to come here. Anyway, I feel very happy to see him again. "Hi Akaza-dono..Do you need something? ^^"

"...Uh..I-i just want to see you."

"Ah..well you can come in! If you want to talk.." Akaza immediately goes into my room without any words. I look at him happily while closing the door. He sits on my bed gently while I just standing infront of him. Why he's so quite? Should I apologize to him?.

"...Akaza-dono, I want to say sorry- Again."

"Shut up..you said it many times."

"Ahaha-"

"*sigh* I'm the one should say sorry. My words are too harsh for you."

"Eh? But..you always talk to me like that every day every year :D"

"...💢 Fk."

"Tell me the truth~ What's bring you here actually? <3"

"I-i want to apologize! That's all! 💢"

"No no. I know you want to say something else other than that~"

"Tsk.."

"Hmm??"

Akaza hide his face from me. "..I-i want..to be w-with you..." I suprised after he said the words that he never say it to me. "Wha-"

"JUST FOR AWHILE OKAY!? N-NOT TOO LONG! DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD! 💢"

"Chill Akaza-dono..I didn't say anything yet-" I can see Akaza blushing hard. Does he really mean it?..He look so cute right now. Such a mad shortie. I lift Akaza chin up. "Say that word again~"

"H-ha?- Look. I said that doesn't mean I l-like you. I feel a bit lonely, understand?. 💢" Akaza push my hand away. "I see~ Okay, you can spend your time here ❤️" He get up then walk around my room. Maybe he was amazed to see my beautiful room! He take a picture frame that has me and a woman with her baby in the pic. "Douma..who is this??"

"Ah- Um. She's one of my followers! ^^" I forgot to keep that pic cult. I hope Akaza doesn't tell anyone. "Really?..You never had a picture of a woman before. You always had a fking sex with them and kill them. You treated them like a sh*t."

Ah I forgot that I told him once about that-

"Is the woman in this picture still alive?.." Akaza put the frame back gently. "Well..I hate lie to you so I'll tell the truth. Yes, she's still alive because..she seems to be special for me. I won't kill her and..I let her stay in my place." I fake my smile.

Akaza POV

What?. Special?..What's so special about her?.. I'm glad that she's alive but..why I hate this. Douma like her?. No..he doesn't have any emotions. Talk about that woman make me overthinking. Why should I care about this?. Suddenly, Douma hold my hands without me realizing. "Akaza-dono, you okay?? I called you many times" I just kept quiet. If I say something, he will think I'm jealous even I'm not(?). Douma instantly hugging me. "Akaza-donoo, say somethinggg :("

"...S-stupid. Don't hug me. I hate to use my full strength to beat your as* up 💢" Douma make my head lay on his chest. "!?//////..D-douma." He pat my head. "You seem stress~ Let me make you feel better, love..❤️"

"...Mm.."

Douma POV

So adorable. Akaza must feel comfortable with me. Hug him like this make me..kinda horny. No you can't do this to Akaza or he will hate you more. But he has a nice body. My face sweat a bit. Calm down Douma. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down-

"Douma. You just touch my fking as*."

"Ah- S-sorry..aha~.."

"You still doing it."

"...Oh r-really?"

Akaza punch my face off. He stay away from me. "Fking pervert. 💢"

"Ahaha~ Don't mad, love"

"... I-its almost morning. You..don't want to go to your place?.."

"Oh almost morning?? Oh dear..Kotoha must've worried about me-"

"Kotoha??"

"Oh it's the woman in that pic before! ^^ Isn't her name pretty??"

"..O-oh. Yea..pretty."

"Welp! I need to go now~ See you later, Akaza-dono ♡" I kiss Akaza's head softly then leave my room quickly.

Akaza POV

Douma left. My heart suddenly felt hurt. Am I really jealous? Me and him are just a friend..Well I do not admit that he is my friend or best friend. Douma is more like an enemy to me. Ugh what am I thinking.

I fking hate this.