𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏 #2

Comfort (If one of them not in the mood/sad)

• Akaza:

Akaza is really bad comfort someone but for women..maybe he good at it. How about Douma?? Akaza don't want to comfort him cuz he feel embarrassed and a bit weird for him. He will mad at Douma more fr.

"Look, my words before are not that rude. Don't fake your sadness thingy. It's really annoying! 💢"

"..How you know I fake it??"

"It's the truth! You have no emotion!"

"That's true but..what about inside me?..My heart?.. It's kinda hurt."

"...."

"I'm sorry, Akaza-dono. I didn't mean to make you mad..I just want your attention.."

"This bit*h make me feel bad-"

"Sorry again.."

"..SHUT UP! DON'T SAY SORRY TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN! I HATE IT YOU KNOW!? CHEER UP TF!? I LIKE TO SEE YOU BEING WEIRD AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME 💢"

"...."

"I'M THE ONE SHOULD SAY SORRY OKAY!?.." Akaza looks down.

"...Woah.."

"..What?-"

"I feel..a bit better now..<3 That's so sweet of you, Akaza-dono..♡"

"Did I being sweet to this bastard?💢"

"So you really care about me huh.." Douma grins.

".....I don't have time for this- See you never." Akaza walk away.

"Waitt! I'm sorry, Akaza-dono!! T-T"
___________________________________________

• Douma:

Douma is really good comforting someone. He can make Kokushibou feel better too! Douma really loves comfort Akaza even it's hard to control. One of the reason why some women trust him easily just because of his sweet and kind words.

At night, Douma found out Akaza got mad by Muzan because he made a little mistake in his mission. Douma walk to Akaza's room to check if he's okay or not. After arrived, he open the door and suprised it's not lock. Douma enter the room slowly. Akaza sits on his bed with blanket around him. He stare at the wall. Douma chuckles silently. "Aww..poor thing..So cute~.."

Douma knock the door to get Akaza attention. Akaza shocks then turn around. "Y-you!? Tf you want now!? I don't have a mood. Go away.."

"I heard you got mad by Muzan-sama?? <3"

"!! Who told you that!?"

"Kokushibou-dono~!"

"Tsk..OF COURSE HIM! I KNEW IT..💢 He's Muzan-sama business partner. Muzan-sama probably like him more than me. UGHH I WISH I GET HIGHER RANK THAN THAT SIX EYES GIRAFFE! HOPE HE'S-"

Douma shut Akaza mouth with his finger. He sits beside Akaza on the bed. "Calm down Akaza-dono~..You're still Muzan-sama fav Uppermoon you know?.."

"I guess not. You don't know anything.."

"..." Douma rub Akaza's cheek then kiss his cheek. Akaza instantly punch Douma head off. "REALLY!? YOU WANT TO MAKE ME MAD MORE OR WHAT!? 💢"

Douma hold his own head and laugh softly. "Oh Akaza-dono..I love your anger issues but..how about you calm down just this night?~.."

"I WILL IF YOU GET TF OUT OF MY ROOM"

Douma put his head back then hug Akaza small body gently. "I will leave after I make you feel better~.."

"..Can you stop h-hugging me!? 💢"

Douma rub Akaza's back and head. Akaza  don't have a mood to fight with Douma. He's giving up."...Douma you bastard.."

Akaza close his eyes after laid his head on Douma's chest. Douma kiss Akaza's forehead. "I love you~.." Akaza blush. "I h-hate you..💢" Akaza pull his blanket to cover his body and still lay his head on Douma's chest. "Akaza-dono is so cute..I want him so bad-"