Chapter 1 - Once Upon A Time...Yeah Right!

Do you know the stories of Werewolves?
Legends and stories of beings that are forced to shift from human to wolf only once on the night of a Full Lunar cycle – the night of a full moon?
Those that have no control of their instincts or nature when in full wolf form and can attack anyone both friend and foe?
Who's Mate's are destined to them and them alone by the Almighty Moon Goddess that created them?
If you said yes to any of these, would you believe me if I said these are true. Well, all but the forced shift on the full moon. Us wolves can shift whenever we want and stay in control.
I am Geminie Starlight. I thought I was Geminie Blake of the Hidden Claws Pack and future Theta – also known as third in command – to my pack. It was supposed to be my birth right since the Beta would be my Brother Alex. But things changed the night of my eighteenth birthday. Life seemed to disagree with this statement and my world turned upside down when rejection forced me into an early shift and my birth right came to be known.
I guess you're interested and want to know what happened since you are here reading my story so I'll tell you but I need to start at the beginning...