Chapter 29 - Claiming a Second Chance

I think back to the time Ariven and I got drunk as his lips continue to move against mine and small moans escape us. We were having a heart to heart as I explain my rejection, how I couldn't wait for the bond with Mika and I to break to find my second chance. For Ariven, his mate was taken from him just after the two found out they were expecting their first pup. A jealous pack mate shot her with a silver bullet wanting Ariven for herself. He went mad, destroying that she wolf in seconds before the devastating grief took hold of him. He ended up a rogue and leaving to the Temple of The Goddess without any consequences for killing the she-wolf that murdered his mate and unborn pup in cold blood.
"Your mind is straying my Darling." He whispers in my ear, bringing me from my thoughts with his husky lust filled voice. I blush, his hand grasping my curly hair and tugging on the strands gently to expose my neck where he takes a deep breath inhaling my scent and lightly lick from my collarbone to my ear. A moan leaves my lips and I wrap my legs around his waist, grinding into him to and gaining the sweet sound of his own long groan of pleasure.
Our hands work fast until both of us are lying in the tall grass naked, skin to skin as we kiss and explore every inch of each other. His lips return to mine, one hand holding my head as his tongue is once again claiming my mouth while the other slowly runs along my skin causing the heat to burst into a ball of flames instead of cooling. I couldn't take the teasing much long.
"Geminie?" He asks gasping for breath after our kiss ends, leaving small pecks along my neck and jaw line.
"Mate me please. I can't take it anymore." I beg, grinding into his hard cock and feeling his tip at the entrance of my soaking wet pussy. His free hand is placed onto my abdomen, stopping me from moving and making me whimper with the loss of friction.
"Are you sure Darling?" He asks, his hot breath caressing my collar bone where he gently nips my skin.
"Yes Ariven." My answer is followed by a moan as I feel his hand slide down my skin and a finger is gently inserted into me, moving slowly around my soaking wet pussy.
"Please! Mate me, mark me. Just make me yours!" I pant out, grinding into his hand as his lips kiss me once more.
"Just remember, once you're mine I am never letting go!" He states and I nod in understanding wanting nothing more than him. My best friend. My trusted pack member. And now my Mate. Ariven smirks, kissing me one more time before his lips trail down to my breast, taking his time to suck and bite on my nipples while he inserts another finger inside me stretching me. I cry out his name, my body shivering wanting more than just his touch while he leaves a trail of kisses and bite marks. With a pop his fingers leave my insides but before I can miss the feeling of being filled, his mouth is at my entrance, tongue lapping up my cum and massaging my pussy. With hands on my hips, Ariven keeps me from moving, from grinding into his face as he takes his time savouring me. My body heats up, mind going blank with nothing but pleasure as my thoughts and the need to mate until I feel my lower half clench and I scream out Ariven's name once more.
Coming down from my high of pleasure, I notice Ariven positioned above me, my legs around his waist with the tip of his cock pressed to my entrance, a smirk on that face of his.
"It's time to make you mine Darling Geminie." He whispers, lowering his face next to mine where I smell myself on his breath. I gasp as he enters me, the feeling of his cock against my walls making me shiver while my arms reach around and I cling onto him. Our lips find one another, moans and the sounds of him thrusting in and out of me filling the air. I can feel the tightening of my abdomen once more, feeling myself getting to the verge of release while I grind in rhythm to Ariven's thrusts until his lips leave mine and trail along my neck and collar bone, his canines grazing my sensitive heated skin and I know he is in search to place his mark.
"I can feel your body getting ready baby girl." He moans out, his thrusts getting hard and faster. My answer is a long moan while tilting my head to the side giving him easier access to my next, his lips finding a spot just at the base of my neck where he nips, a gasp of pleasure being forced from my mouth. The feeling of relief is ready to spill over and I cling to my mate, out bodies heated and sweaty.
"Come for me Geminie and let me make you mine." He moans out in an order, his teeth nipping where my mark will be. My mind goes blank, my legs tightening around his waist as my pussy squeezes his cock. I come as ordered, his teeth grazing my skin and as he sinks them into me, I feel him stiffen above me and his cock shakes inside me, releasing himself inside me just as my body goes limp and I fall asleep.

 I come as ordered, his teeth grazing my skin and as he sinks them into me, I feel him stiffen above me and his cock shakes inside me, releasing himself inside me just as my body goes limp and I fall asleep