(1)

Slower please jinnie~

"Is it not funny to you beautiful?"

"No it's not jinnie please stop I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO PRINCESS"

" I'm sorry jinnie please I'm on my knees I'm begging you please don't hurt him"

Hyunjin smiled running his hand down the lighters face caressing his cheeks roughly changbin could feel Hyunjin gazed scan his body taking in every inch and curve .

" so beautiful my love so beautiful what was I thinking letting you out of my sight thinking you would remember you only belong to me do you think it's fear to me princess? "

Changbin Gulped letting his head hang low he felt embarrassed not that he wasn't use to this but Hyunjin always made him feel wrong

"I asked you a question answer me" changbin was meant with a harsh slap across his face causing his head to turn in the opposite direction he let out a loud sob Changbin took a few seconds before turning his head meeting Hyunjin harsh eyes .

"Princess I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to answer me" Hyunjin says taking out his gun placing it to the boys temple Changbin knew Hyunjin was crazy he knew that if he didn't answer Hyunjin would pull the trigger he was fucking insane."

"1.... N-No Changbin said quietly 2... I can't hear you princess" 3..... no-n-noo 4... Changbin Hyunjin said in a warning tone .... Answer me Changbin now Hyunjin said pushing the gun into his temple harder"

"Was it wrong that Changbin was getting turned on. NO HYUNJIN NO I DONT THINK IT WAS FEAR IM SORRY JINNIE IM SO SORRY. Changbin cried out "

"Was that so hard no it wasn't he was better then me wasn't he did he fuck your better hmm I bet treated you like a real cock slut hmm didn't he princess bought you all kind of fancy pearls you dressed up all pretty for him to

because that's what you are your nothing but a slut Changbin but your my slut so why? Tell my why are you dressed so pretty for another man?,That isn't fucking me princess"

Hyunjin raised his hand letting it come down to the side of the boys face Changbin let out a ragged breath as he was meant with another harsh slap Hyunjin gripped his chin tightly moving his hand down to boys neck gripping it tightly slowing down his breathing looking straight into his eyes

"your sending me fucking crazy princess if you keep doing shit like this to me Changbin I told you that your mine and you are still whoreing yourself out to other men like this if I ever come and find you again listen to me closely and you pulled some shit like what you did today I'll put a fucking bullet in you and the man's head and that's a promise princess"

he leans in closer letting his breath brush over the boys plump lips "now go and get a shirt out of my closet and get the fuck out of my sight"

Hyunjin let his neck go before pushing him away harshly the boy to felt light headed but he knew better then to disobey Hyunjin he quickly scrambled to his feet grabbing a shirt out of Hyunjin closet along with his belongings before scrambling out

Hyunjin just chucked to himself leaning back in the soft velvet chair sipping his red whine this boy would truly be the death of him and he was make sure that he was the death of him and no one else as if he did not notice the boys boner he really was a fucking slut and Hyunjin really was a fucking sadist