(8)

"It looks like it hurts~

Changbin sat on the counter top in the bathroom changing his bandages, his feet hurt so much were they even getting better ?

Hyunjin hadn't really been talking to him he had been. Really busy with Minho not that changbin cared , well he didn't care a lot, well scratch that he did care to much to be exact but isn't this what he wanted Hyunjin to leave him alone

Hyunjin has had leo over a few times because changbin insisted to check on the boys wound and Hyunjin didn't even care which surprised changbin

Hyunjin and Minho were also fucking again cute I guess , so why was changbin still here when he really was not needed. But,He was afraid that if he left that life would repeat itself.He honestly couldn't take another blow,He wanted to go but he couldn't leave.He was to in love.

But he had to get away or he would do something crazy changbin was stuck inside of his head in this house  , as Hyunjin just lived his best life

where was his self respect changbin never realized it this much until now,  how much of a whore this man truly was , was he not worried about catching any diseases or anything? He didn't even care enough about his own health it was a bit sick

" hey changbin " Minho said entering the room he had hickeys littered on his neck

"Hi"

"Are you ok I mean it isn't really any of my business I'm just a bit worried about you"

"I"m ok"

That was the most broken ok Minho has ever heard Hyunjin had really fucked with this boy head "

" why don't you just leave I mean you don't look ok you look far from ok actually "

" I don't want to talk about this "

" changbin come on speak to me what happened to your legs what did Hyunjin do to you i can't help you if you won't speak is he threatening you?"

Changbin felt like crying he felt emotionally broken everything hurt he couldn't get the words out he really wanted to tell Minho but he was scared of what Hyunjin would do if he found out "

Minho held the crying boy in his arms "I'm so tired of this min it hurts so bad he makes me think he actually likes me the uses me and plays games with my mind I love him min I'm scared to love him"

"It's. Ok to love him changbin Hyunjin just doesn't know what he wants right now but him hurting you isn't love he does it because he wants to he gets pleasure from it he Doesn't want to let you go because your beautiful he knows you can easily find someone better then him"

" but I only want him"

" I know that changbin and he does to give him some time i promise you that he will open up to you and Hyunjin has been threw a lot of shit in the pass and this is his way to get over it but don't let him use you and manipulate you because you will end up harming yourself Hyunjin loves you trust me I can see it in his eyes every time he sees you his eyes light up "

Changbin smiled at Minho's word he felt much better than before hyunjin actually liked him back or was minho jut saying that, minho wasn't actually being serious because he was still sleeping with hyunjin

"Minho" changbin looked up to see hyunjin standing at the door

" can you give me and changbin a second to talk"

Minho nodded standing up as he was about to leave Hyunjin slapped the boys ass was he actually seeing right the man really didn't care

"What's going on with you? "

" what are you talking about I'm find are you ok?"

" no I'm not i have a problem actually and I'm not happy about it "

" what does that have to do with me ?"

"Changbin I'll ask you a really important question and I want you to answer me with the truth"

"Ok I will"

"Are you fucking Leo ?"

"WHAT!!"

" so you are no wonder he's here every day to see you whore"

Changbin felt happy jealousy he could use this hyunjin definitely wouldn't ignore him anymore after this .

" so what if I'm fucking him it's not any of you're business "

"Princess your so delusional honestly let's see what happens to you and him "

" hyunjin what are you going to do don't touch him "

"WOW are you also his boyfriend protecting him this is fucking crazy

" no your fucking crazy "

"Oh I'll show you just how crazy I can get "