(22)

" you hurt me more than physical pain~

Hyunjin had picked changbin up from the hospital a few days ago but the lighter had been ignoring him ever since it was begging to get on hyunjin nerves all he had been trying to do was help but changbin would just get pissed off or scream at him ...

Hyunjin had picked changbin up from the hospital a few days ago but the lighter had been ignoring him ever since it was begging to get on hyunjin nerves all he had been trying to do was help but changbin would just get pissed off or scream at him it's like ever since he had been released he had become more angry and his patients had became extremely short like what had happened the other day

Changbin stood in the bathroom trying to reach the medical cabinet trying to get his meds as Hyunjin stood leaning against the door frame seeing that the boy kept Ignoring him when he asked if he needed help

"Shit damn you cupboard so high stupid Hyunjin and his stupid dumb face "

"You couldn't reach the cupboard before and you except to reach it now while being injured let me help you your not supposed to be on your feet"

"Injured my ass I don't want your help I can reach it myself "

"Why are you being like this to me let me get it for you changbin"

" no"

" please "

"No"

"Come on princess "

" don't princess me you know what screw those pills "

"Come on you have to take them that's only thing keeping you from becoming depressed"

" maybe if you would stay the fuck away from me i wouldn't be this way I don't want your help with anything I don't need you why did you even come into my life I hate you so much hwang"

" y-you h-hate me come on you Dont really mean it "

Changbin scoffed rolling his eyes before using his crutches to make his way out of the bathroom

Hyunjin walked over to the medicine cabinet taking a hold of the bottle pills taking two tablets out before placing it back he took a bottle of water knocking on the door

"Hyunjin go the fuck away "

" I got your pills for you bin I'm sorry hearing you say you hate me I-it h-hurts princess he sobbed out I-I'm so s-s-sorry p-please

Was he crying what the actual hell is going on changbin used his bed frame to stable his balance before taking a crocth heading to the door he took a deep breath before unlocking it

Hyunjin was suprised when he felt arms wrap around him he felt love the shorters embrace was so warm it felt amazing it felt like home hyunjjn had finally found his home and this time he was serious he promised he was not leaving "

It had been about two months the shorter has finally gotten better"You promised that you loved me "the lighter cried out as hyunjin gripped his arm tightly

"Oh princess and I do I didn't mean it "

" look at it you don't do this to the people you love "

"You are still beautiful to me you don't need to look beautiful for anyone else is that why your crying do you want to look pretty for someone else princess "

"No never only you Jinnie"

"Then why are you crying pretty"

"Hurts jinnie it hurts "

"It's supposed to and I absolutely love it pain is love no one will ever love you like me you understand that don't you you will never leave Jinnie will you bean because you know what I will do to you"

"I will never leave you I belong only to you "

He was saying this now but Hyunjin didn't take it as seriously as Hyunjin well obviously not or he wouldn't have played with the lighters heart,but who really cares about love and all that giving a person your all stuff .well oh yeah changbin does it was like it was what he depended on did love keep him alive or something.

"Why do we keep coming back to each other I want to be here but you hurt me repeatedly every time I give you my heart you take it and you stamp it do you care about how I feel you don't even consider my feelings what about how I feel or does it not matter to you"

"I don't care that much you're here for me not for you to be considered how you feel everything isn't always about you "

"Fuck you hyunjin stay away from me you're a psychotic asshole"

"I know I am baby but you always come running back to me "

"I've had enough I'm leaving "

"Hmm yeah sure make sure to take your keys with you I might not be here when you get back tomorrow "

He didn't care changbin walked out flicking the male off "come on Princess you're breaking my heart here baby "

"I hope you rot in hell hwang hyunjin"

"Yeah whatever keeps your boat a float but you'll miss me baby "

"Kiss my ass hwang"

"I have and it's just as beautiful as you"

"Uhh I hate you so much"

"Yeah I hate me to "

The lighter finally walked away leaving the taller laughing