(10)

"Jinnie don't~

"Jinnie"

"Jinnie why are you calling my name as if your surprised to see me I live here don't I?"

"Yes you do it's just th-"

"What you didn't except me to come back and meet you and your boyfriend here speaking leo I can't believe that you have the nerve showing your face here again even after fucking what was mine was he that good?"

" Hyunjin stop"

" No leo you don't get to tell my to stop what gives you the right to be here at my house you can leave actually you will leave and now to "

" if I leave I'm taking Changbin with me it's not fair to him Hyunjin no matter how much you like him you don't treat others this way he's human to he has feelings and your just fucking with his head "

"I'm I now what I do to him isn't any of your business and he's not going any where especially not with you or would you rather me stop fucking with his head and put a bullet in yours ?

" jinnie don't I'm not going to let you do that "

" oh but princess your choice to decide if he lives or not is gone now it's up to me maybe if you would have stop being a whore this wouldn't be happening "

" I'm not a whore and me and Leo didn't have sex ok I lied to you now please don't hurt him jinnie please "

" that's cute your begging for his life is it not funny leo was that the plan that you both just came up with tell jinnie it a lie so he won't kill Leo and I can run away with him huh have a happy ending reality check THIS ISN'T A FUCKING FAIRYTALE DO YOU THINK IM A IDIOT PRINCESS

"No jinnie far from that I don't think your and idiot I have so much respect for you I would never do that to you jinnie please don't hurt him"

" you are nothing you understand me nothing Leo, you think he likes you you're nothing but a good fuck for him and he will eventually move on to the next that's just how prostitutes are well except he doesn't do it for the money "

" hyunjin he's crying because of you can kill me do whatever but stop putting him threw this stuff your words hurt him how much more worthless how much more can you do to him you pull everything out of him until there's nothing left you have him brainwashed

Hyunjin felt confused sometimes about why he wouldn't let changbin go but would he ever tell anyone that no he wouldn't

"Princess I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I never knew how much my words effected you "

Hyunjin walked over going to pull the boy into a hug but he just moved back Changbin was finally realizing it how much the words were effecting him

"Don't touch me Hyunjin I would like to leave "

"Princess no"

"Jinnie please even if it's just for a while I can't take this anymore so would you please allow me to leave with Leo"

" ok leave if that's what you want I promise this time I'm telling you to leave and I won't come looking for you ".

"WAIT REALLY? THANK YOU JINNIE"

"Ok ok now leave hurry before I change my mind and make you stay "

The boy was quick on his feet making his way upstairs to pack his stuff hyunjin was starting to develop a spot in his dark heart for this boy he turned his head looking at Leo

"Friends?"

" ok find we can be friends again but I will forever blame you for Changbin leaving "

"I mean it's good for his mental state so I will take all the blame "

Hyunjin punched the man in his arm slightly he could not believe it he was actually letting Changbin go how would this turn out