(9)

"You haven't seen crazy yet ~

Crazy huh? So he thinks he's seen crazy oh what Hyunjin was about to show him would be far from crazy it would be psychotic

Crazy huh? So he thinks he's seen crazy oh what Hyunjin was about to show him would be far from crazy it would be psychotic .

Meanwhile Changbin had spent his days trying his best to ignore it but he was scared when trying to ignore it he didn't have a good feeling about this as normal as Hyunjin tried to make it same Changbin could sense he was up to something but Changbin definitely didn't want anyone to get hurt .

But Hyunjin had a different idea his plan was to hurt everyone and anyone even if they didn't get in his way they would see how crazy he actually was.

Ok well maybe Hyunjin was going to do something or not? Why wasn't he showing any signs was he trying to be silent but deadly or something like that or did he just not want anyone to know his next move he was starting to get inpatient .

"Changbin some guy name Leo's here to see you "

Minho said making the boy look up from his spot on the couch he stood to his feet making his was to the front door

" hey Leo what's up "

"I'm a bit worried I think Hyunjin is up to something has he been acting werid to you also I mentioned you the other day and he glared at me and said that I would regret touching what was his "

"Well you see I might or might have not told Hyunjin we fucked but it was for a good reason so please don't be upset

WHAT the hell bin why would you do that besides I told you I had a crush on that waiter at Dragon cafe chan he's so pretty "

"I know you do better yet I will even get his number for you just do me this one favor "

"Find I won't be upset but this reason better be good enough to have put my life in danger and you must get me the pretty boys number or I'll kill you myself "

You could say changbin and Leo had become good friends.

"You must be joking changbin to make him jealous you put my life in danger out of jealousy something is wrong with the both of you "

"There is nothing wrong with me it's just him"

"Hmm yeah keep telling yourself that but as I see it you both are equally the same you guys were made for eachother but both of you are so stupid "

" and how is it that I'm stupid?"

"Because you let him walk all over you and treat you like pure shit and must I add return to him every time even after he fucked up your knees if that's not stupid I don't know what is "

"It's not stupid it's love "

" you call that love what!!! That's far from love, Who tells someone they can leave and then shows up to there house with roses and a crow bar I know one thing for sure that's not love changbin I don't know what it is but it's not love he just has an obsession with you and you let him hurt you how ever he wants and use's you .

" I don't let him hurt me purposely he does it to protect me"

"Protect you from what? Himself he's the only one that puts your life in danger, are you keep going to use that as an excuse to cover for his sorry ass he's hurting you himself is that how he's protecting you changbin you might not wanna listen to me but you need to get away from Hyunjin as much as you might not want to you need to get away before he does something"

" come on what it the worst he can do?"

" you might not listen but one day he's never going to let you go and your going to keep trying to escape and he will kill you eventually after realizing he Doesn't want anyone to have you "

" you jokeing and it's not funny your scaring me leo"

" I say you listens to this man he's not joking but why don't you go ahead try to escape me princess I dare you~