(5)

"It won't happen again ~

Hyunjin was actually about to go crazy Changbin didn't leave even after Hyunjin had came back that night and told him to not that he's upset but he was definitely bothered

Hyunjin was actually about to go crazy Changbin didn't leave even after Hyunjin had came back that night and told him to not that he's upset but he was definitely bothered .

It annoyed him how Changbin would walk around his house pretending he didn't exist he has been doing this for two weeks now Hyunjin knew he was insane before but he could definitely feel it now

"Do you plan to keep ignoring me while your literally staying in my house "

" what is this i'm hearing the ghost are speaking to me again the second time this week to I must be going crazy "

" princess I swear if you keep ignoring me I will shoot you I gave you the chance to go it still stands leave go you don't have to keep doing this to me "

"Wow so the ghost also has empty threats this is a very interesting Spirit"

Hyunjin couldn't believe it was he actually taking him for a joke he smirked slightly this was going to be fun. In a matter of seconds he had Changbin talking to him lets go back to about a second ago "

After Hyunjin's very positive thoughts( see the sarcasm👏)he decided he wanted to play along so he thought that shooting the boy in the leg would best way to do so bad idea

" what the hell jinnie"

"It's your fault princess look at it this way every time I warn you about something you never listen to me princess "

" oh jinnie please there's a difference between warning me and threatening me"

"Oh yeah?"

He smirked before pressing on the bullet in the boys foot making it go deeper Changbin immediately moved back flinching at the pain "

"I CAN REMOVE AND CLEAN IT MYSLEF WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"It looked fun so I wanted to try but have fun cleaning your wound let's hope you won't get another "

He shocked his head in disapproval maybe he really should leave and go back home "

Even though Changbin had left he couldn't get the image of Hyunjin out of his head, standing here in this bar definitely didn't help

He stood looking around waiting for Hyunjin to buss in and get angry or shoot someone he even tried flirting with guys to see if it would trigger anything

Was he becoming just as crazy as the man he once escaped why did the thought of Hyunjin hurting a man out of jealousy suddenly excite him he was going insane maybe him and Hyunjin weren't so different "

Changbin realized the club was boring so he took a cab home but when he arrived he was surprised to see Hyunjin standing there with a Bouquet of red roses in his hands

Something definitely felt off ,Who was this ? And what have they done with Jinnie this was definitely not like him especially not out in the open did someone poison him was he feeling sick this had to be a prank or some kind of sick joke right ?

" I have no time for your games tonight jinnie "

" you know your bravery always surprises me Changbin I didn't really think you would actually leave "

"What do you mean you told me I could three times and now your here saying this "

" I don't recall myslef saying that but my words to you Changbin if you dare to leave me you wouldn't leave walking so why are you FUCKING WALKING "

Changbin felt like this was all a nightmare he just wanted to wake up from was this psychotic bitch seriously getting upset after telling him he could leave this seriously was some type of sick joke it couldn't be real he was really hoping it was a prank

He watched closely as Hyunjin pulled a small crowbar out from behind his back was that there the hold time holy shit Changbin was terrified why was this happening again everytime he got into a situation like this his body always became paralyzed and refuse to move changbin was gonna cry he was definitely going to cry

" you look so pretty tonight princess I bet you had Plenty of men had there eyes on you huh?"

" if they did jinnie I promise you I didn't even notice them I didn't pay any attention to them only could think about you "

" do you expect me to believe that you have even gotten better at lying Princess lying to me  shame on you Princess "

Changbin crouched over in pain as Hyunjin hit him in both of his knee Caps with the crow bar the roses were now on front porch of changbins Door"

" jinnie stop it please I'm sorry I won't leave, It won't happen again Changbin Sobbed out I'll never leave I love you only you Changbin was saying what ever he could to get him out of this, but boy did he say the wrong words but that was exactly what Hyunjin wanted to hear

" see princess, " Hyunjin said with the most sinister smile on his face he was truly the devil he dropped the crowbar pulling the crying boy into his arms " it's ok no need to cry I'm just trying to protect you know that right princess ?" Changbin nods in reply "

" work with me here princess stop making things so hard for me you know I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose "

"I know jinnie I'll try to make things easier for you "

" good now come on let's go in and get you cleaned up "

What kind of kind of relationship was this it was truly fucked up they were so much Alike but so different at the same time was changbin actually starting to like the pain Hyunjin inflicted on him why so gullible bin ~