(25)

"Do better for yourself"

"So your lying to me now?

"So your lying to me now?.running away from me look at me princess ,talking to other men I fucking thought you better then this are the bruises not enough you need more a reminder you always do when the fuck are you going to get this in your thick skull you belong to me seo changbin there is no escape no matter how far you run no matter how you hide how much you scream and cry there is no escape my beautiful boy"

"Do you think i care I've accepted it your going to kill me someday but how is it fair to me you get to sleep around but I don't "

"Your mine there is no questions that should be asked "

"Now I feel terrible for your exs hyunjin your a crazy man no wonder they all left you that's why everyone leaves you your so lonely because you play with peoples minds you just want to fill the vacant place in side you that's why you treat me this way but I love you "

"Do you really think that's why ,maybe it is or not , you want me to open up to you show you my weaknesses but I won't .You say you love me but can I really say the same ,I love you are words filled with shame .

So shameless yes shameless no love inside that can mend a broken heart he pushes all of your feelings to the side keeping you hidden inside not wanting you to leave but do you really see him ripping your heart off of his sleeve leaving you all alone to handle everything thrown at you the pain ,crying on your own

"This isn't working hyunjin ,if love is for those with shame why I'm I trapped in your little game your playing with my heart hyunjin you have me wrapped around your finger and you know it are you just saying this deep down you love me jinnie just show it

"Do I look like a person with shame princess I'm I really the one to blame for all your pain you need to grow up princess stop holding on to all these little dreams your a big boy now don't you think it's time for a change princess things are no longer the same "

"I'm the one that needs to grow up this isn't some game your the one holding me hostage like some prisoner I'm not your property "

"You aren't we need to change that don't we ?"

"don't come near me with that blade Hyunjin I'm no longer joking or playing around with you this is my life

Your life but you fell into the hands of the wrong one what's yours is his but yet you both said no vows is this really love or is this just Satisfaction to make him feel better about himself

"This is our life princess"