(4)

"Tie me up please Jinnie~

Hyunjin pulled the ropes tighter around the boys wrist making sure that they would leave a bruise that's exactly what he wanted

He had bright smile on his face as he watch the boy sob damping the velvet blind fold

" are you crying now princess no no we can't have that now can we"

Changbin let out a broken sob as heard the flick of the blade he shivered at the touch of the cold blade against he skin"

"J-jinnie d-dont please ~"

" do you think you get to tell me what to do princess I'm the one in charge here I should carve my name into your skin shouldn't I bet it would look pretty to have my name sitting on your collarbone's "

" NOO PLEASE NO"

"YESSS !!!!"

Changbin let out a loud cry as he felt the tip of the blade sink into his skin Hyunjin had a bright smile on his face as he let the blade slide around the boy skin making sure to cut deep enough to leave a mark "

" it looks so pretty princess I know you wish you could see it this was such a good idea"

The only thing that was able to leave changbin's mouth was a broken cry of pain Hyunjin finish carving the H as blood rushed out running down his collarbone running along his stomach it was the prettiest sight Hyunjin has ever seen"

" YOU FUCKING PSYCHO"

" thank you my love scream it louder so everyone will know do you think I care if your in pain that is exactly what I want cry for me princess "

And that was the only thing changbin was able to do cry for him exactly as he wanted

"Do you know all of things I can do to you princess all the ways I can hurt your body and fuck with your head ?"

"n-no"

"I can fuck you so good princess but I can also drive you insane having you want me you won't be able to go a day without me "

" That's not true"

"Is it not princess really? Do you want me to prove it to you want me to hurt you want me to drive you insane and then leave you knowing you can't live without me because I can do that for you anything you want "

" no jinnie I don't want that I just want you to leave me alone "

"Leave you alone !!! " Hyunjin sinks the blade deeper into the boys collarbone as he began to carve the second letter of his name"