(6)

He's mine~

"Come sit pretty"one of hyunjins clients said pulling Changbin next to him Changbin looked over at Hyunjin who was not even focused he was to busy talking to the rest of the men they had some big drug trade coming up

"What's your name beautiful " he ran his hands across Changbin exposed thighs

"C-Changbin... sir "

"It's a pretty name for a beautiful thing like you"

Even though Changbin had been called worst names before by Hyunjin for some reason this man calling him a thing bothered him and his hands felt like fire on his skin

"Do you not know how to say thank you ~"

"T-thank y-you"

"My name is Leo but everyone jus calls me Lee"

" oh ok"

" so what happened to your legs "

" hmm its nothing really It was just a accident "

Changbin stopped listening to the man along time ago at he just kept his gaze over on Hyunjin

"You know he won't have you for long"

It was sad for Changbin to hear but he knew it was the truth " I know "

" so come with me if you were mine I would have you stay for a life Time"

Changbin laughs at the man's words only if he knew what kind of shit he was going to be starting up "

The man placed his hands on changbin's waist pulling him closer

" I wonder how you lips taste "

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE PRINCESS "

Changbin turned his head to Hyunjin who was now staring at the man's hands on his waist  Changbin pushed the man away quickly standing on his bruise feet limping over to Hyunjin's side "

" so I invite you into my home and you come here and disrespecting me by touching my property your Really fucking brave aren't you?"

" Hyunjin I didn't know he was yours "

Hyunjin smirked pulling Changbin in front of him making the boy bend over "you see this?" he says referring to his name engraved on Changbin's collarbones "this is my fucking brand I branded it"

" Hyunjin please it won't happen again I promise it won't "

"I know it won't because I will make sure of it "

Changbin quickly moved in front of Hyunjin's gun he was terrified but this was crazy he was not going to get this man killed over a simple incident that could have been avoided "

"Jinnie look at me you don't have to do this I wasn't going to kiss him I'm yours remember only yours "

He took Hyunjins free hand placing it on his waist his touch felt way better and didn't burn like the man's, he couldn't take it anymore hyunjin leans in connecting there lips, Changbin got so lost in the kiss he didn't even hear when the trigger went off and the man groaned in pain.

" jinnie you said you wouldn't shoot him"

" Relax I shot him in his arm he won't die "

"But he can bleed out let me treat him please jinnie I don't want to be the cause of another persons death "

"If it makes you happy then find but if he try's something I'll kill him "

"Your really nice to be hyunjin's pet I'm surprised I've encountered with plenty of Hyunjin's past pets and there all mean snobby and Boujee Hyunjin Really found a Diamond huh hopefully he won't break it "

And besides if someone else was to do that just now what you did he would have killed me and them you got bravery and beauty "

Changbin just nodded even though he felt accomplished inside he was not really trying to have a conversation with this man

" ouch"

"I'm sorry "

" it's ok I've had worst pain then this before at least I finally got you to speak to me"

"Changbin laughed at the man's words this was the most he has ever laughed in a entire day

" your really beautiful ya know Hyunjin doesn't deserve you"

"Hmm I think that should be it with cleaning your wound"

he hopped off of the counter " thank you beautiful hopefully we will meet again and you will take me up on my offer "

When Changbin arrived back he was meant with Hyunjin standing there with a belt in his hand what was this .

" come on princess I'll teach you a lesson about why you should never let others flirt with you "