(21)

"You wanna know why I hate you "

" hello is this hyunjin? "

" yes this hyunjin "

" this is destiny I'm changbins best friend and I'm calling from the hospital "

Hyunjin was already freaking out and hadn't even heard what happened yet wait wasnt he supposed to be at home

" listen to me carefully I Don't want you to freak out or panic he's gonna be ok "

" what hospital are you at? What happened to him?"

" I just know we were walking back to my car and he just collapsed he got a nose bleed the doctor said he might have overdose and that was his bodies way of refusing the drug they just want run some more test on him they said he has woken up and asked me to call someone and Changbin has mention you a few times so I called you "

" shit is he still doing those drugs after
I told him to stop "

" he has been doing drugs way before he even meant you this isn't changbins first time ovardosing but this one is was way worst the the last two he's a drug addict hyunjin "

" have you ever tried convincing him to go to rehab "

" I have numerous times what was I supposed to do force him to go he didn't want to "

"I'm out front of the hospital I'm coming in now"

"Ok"

When hyunjin entered the hospital he was starting to become paranoid what if changbin got out and overdosed again

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes that's me "

" wow no wonder Changbin likes you let me tell you this fuck face if your break my best friends heart I will wish for you to turn into tapeworm in a starving donkeys stomach"

Bipolar much Hyunjin laughed at the girls word but she look like a Literal child like a baby almost was he supposed to be intimidated

"Ok so we have some good news and some bad news the good news is your friend is ok he will be fine if this never happens again the bad news is he fractured his arm and leg in the fall and there broken so he will be wearing a cast and we would like for him to start rehab as soon as possible"

Hyunjin smiled at the doctors words he was happy that the lighter would be ok

"The patient would like to see the visitors now I'll have you go first and the you sir will see him last"

"Why are you here ?"

" What you don't want to see me why are you still doing drugs changbin "

" is it any of your business? it's not "

"What do you except me to say to you I know you hate me for what I did bin but I'm sorry "

" your always sorry Hyunjin as if sorry is going to fix anything sorry isn't making life any easier for me fuck you and your sorry can leave "

" so you don't want to see me ?"

" no I don't I want you to leave actually "

" so are you coming back home with me?"

" is that even a question you know I am just stay away from me "

" you know I can't do that when have I ever be able to stay away from you?

" Hyunjin no get out I hate you Hyunjin you wanna know why i hate you because of what you do is use me but I'm done with it and I mean it this time "

" sure you do I have done nothing for you to hate me what I messed up a few times everyone makes mistakes princess but your going to let this get in the way of what we have"

" what we have this has to be a joke me and you have nothing get out I'm on a hospital bed and yet you still refuse to listen to me "

"I'll leave if that's what you want but I'll be back to pick you up when your discharged "

Changbin hummed softly acknowledging Hyunjin words this fucking man had the nerves and always will have the nerves to fuck up my life damn prick