(14)

"It isn't over ~

"Binne baby I'm sorry please open up "

Changbin didn't expect to wake up to hyunjun outside his house at 3:09am it was definitely to early for this it was definitely unlike Hyunjin he could see the guards leaned against Hyunjin's car the look exhausted like Hyunjin had them running around all day

"Hyunjin why are you outside of my house?go home it's 3:00 am"

"No not until you forgive me I'm sorry baby please "

"I forgive you happy now go home hyunjin "changbin said going to shut the front door in hyunjins face

"You Dont forgive me ? Why aren't you coming home with me I haven't slept in 7 days changbin I need you your the only thing that's keeping me together "

" don't come here acting like its my fault Hyunjin you fucked him and then told me that we aren't even together so you have no right to be here doing this it's your fault now leave!"

"Princess baby if you don't come back I will put a bullet in my own head I'm sure you don't want me dead princess "

"Honestly Hyunjin before but now your face that once brought me joy now pisses me off so if you wish to end your life so be it that is on you now leave "

"Binnie baby why must we always go threw this" Hyunjin started with the brightness smile on his face this man was bipolar

"H-hyunjin what are you doing your scaring me"

"I'm I now? Why do you do this bun you make others think I'm fucking crazy because you just never listen WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO FUCKING LISTEN ?"

"Hyunjin stop it what are you doing "

"You have two options princess either you come back with me tonight or both of us die here tonight I do not plan to let anyone have you"

"Your fucking crazy Hyunjin you actually Don't plan on killing us both because you can't have me say your joking hyunjin ?

" STOP CALLING ME BY MY FUCKING NAME "

" what do you expect me to call you after what you did it's what you deserve and now you stand outside my house with a gun pointed at my head going to kill us both because you're being selfish you are definitely outside of your box "

" all you must do is come with me Binnie your making this difficult no-one will ever cause you more pain than me"

" Hyunjin stop this leave me alone go home I can't stand seeing your face I told you stay away why can't you take a hint when someone Doesn't want to be bothered?"

"Bothering you ? Oh no I'm not bothering you my love but what your doing now is refusing me and we can't have that can we "

"Of course do you expect me to except you with open arms well hello there man that fucked up my life more than it already was and who told me he loved me and played me like a damn instrument how are you ?'

"I'm sorry Princess don't anger me more than I already am it won't end good "

"Wow everyone the one and only hwang Samuel Hyunjin is asking that i not anger him after he got on my nerves stop it and just go home please Hyunjin I'm tired I can't do this with you"

"Princess you know me and you know I won't hesitate so please make your choice I don't have all day and if your option is to leave me we both won't see the light of day again "

Changbin looked up into Hyunjin eyes he could see that the man was extremely serious he didn't even smile what the actual hell changbin for sure didn't want to die especially not in the hands of hwang Hyunjin

"I will go home with you"

"That wasn't so hard was it now princess"he leant down to changbins ear whispering smart choice ~"