1.

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛| 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰"𝙰𝚓"

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛| 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰
"𝙰𝚓"

"Bruh Aj bring yo ass on." Said K3 while I came down the stairs.

"You in my house rushing me?" I mugged while grabbing my car keys to my Red 2021 Charger.

"Hell yeah my sister need me to come pick her up."

"It's a thing called Uber." I shrugged while locking my door and getting in my car.

I had just turned 18 a few weeks ago and I already had my shit together.

The perks of being a drug dealer I guess.

Although I sold drugs when I was in school I was a smart mother fucker. All A's and B's one of the best football players and of course one of the most known niggas.

I wasn't no lil ole virgin but I didn't go round fuckin every bitch onna block, that shit nasty as fuck, and If my mean ass momma found out I was fucking every single girl she would low-key beat my ass.

I had one sister and she was 15 and her name was Amaya since she was the only girl I was very overprotective over her and this 19 year old bitch named Chris got it coming for him.

"Where she at?" I asked while hooking up my Bluetooth.

"She at that park close by Nia house with her friends."

I mugged him and he returned it.

"They not getting in my fucking car like deadass."

¥

All 3 of the girls got in my car after about a 15 minute argument.

"Gas money, gas ain't cheap nomo."

"Bruh we could've got a fucking Uber." Mugged Lyric K3 sister friend I guess.

"That's the same thing I said." Before pulling out my phone and showing them my cashapp.

"I know you got some money." She mugged and I just shrugged while showing them the dot in it.

"I'm not-" Lyric was cut off by a ding coming to my phone indicating somebody cash apped me.

"Is that enough?" I looked to who was behind me with a low ass voice.

I never actually seen K3 sister cause he ain't play that shit and I understand I guess.

She had on a white tube top with some distressed baggy jean pants and air forces.

I wasn't finna stare at shawty before she think I'm a pedophile.

She had sent me $50 and I sent it back, I had the money I just felt like getting on Lyric nerves.

"Where y'all going?" I asked while pulling out the park.

"To my house, I'm sure you remember where it's at." Said Alyson while smacking on that nasty ass gum.

Shawty low key made it seem like we fucked or something I went to her house and got my hoodie back.

"Bro....you serious?" Asked K3 looking between me and her.

"It wasn't even like that, mother fucker had my hoodie." I shrugged and he just shook his head.

We pulled into Alyson driveway and they started getting all they stuff.

"Kaylani you better be at school tomorrow too." She just nodded.

"I'm always at school."

She talk so fucking low with that baby ass voice.

I sped out the driveway and started driving towards the trap.

"Aye you know this girl name tati?"

"Every girl nick name or name that's Tati is a thot."

"Bruh shut the fuck up." He mugged me and I just shrugged.

"She bad as fuck."

"How old she is?" I asked.

"18, and she just moved out here, ...fuck no she getting blocked." He said while looking hard as fuck at his phone.

"Bruh what."

"She got a kid."

"Step daddy 3!" I laughed and he slapped the back of my neck.

"If I wasn't driving I'd beat the fuck outta you."

"I'm not Jasmine."

I looked over at him and he just laughed.

"Nah shawty asked for it, kept on hitting me dead in my face bout a ex from 3 years ago."

"Woman abuser."

"Shut yo ugly ass up I'll abuse you too."

¥

Firstttt chapter completed🕺🏾

Ladies meet H.E.R.      Kaylani| Age: 17|

      Kaylani| Age: 17|