24

Kaylani|2 weeks later

"We haven't met up in sooo longgg." Said Imani dramatically while falling to the ground.

"I'm sayin like what the actual fuck." Said Harmony while shaking her head.

"So y'all know how I work at footlocker whenever I feel like it right? This bitch came in there mad disrespectful with a stiff ass bob, and her leave out was definitely left the fuck out with that nappy ass hair!" Imani rambled on while we laughed.

"You always talking about somebody." I said while she shrugged.

"And tell me why Tj ain't pull out last night cause we was sloppy drunk and I remember that shit cause I jumped up and tried to wash out his stuff in the shower while he laughed at me." She added while me and Harmony was on the ground dying of laughter.

"Y'all don't never take me serious, I am not prepared to be a mother, I feel like my child would hate me."

"Your a perfect fit for a mother in my opinion, one word, fun." Shrugged harmony while I agreed.

"I thought you and TJ was over." I said confusedly while she straight faced me.

"Be fuckin for real, I'm not comin up off that nigga." She said while harmony laughed.

"Y'all love the homeboys." Said Harmony while we both looked at her.

"The past is the past baby, imma get me a white boyfriend named Jonny." She shrugged making me and Imani laugh.

"Girl bye, anyways." I said while grabbing my grapes.

"Anyways spill the tea on you and Aj or is it Tae?" Asked Harmony and I scrunched up my face.

"Me and tae deadass are friends, I don't see him that way, and Aj still fuckin round with hella girls so I might cut him off, I got 4 texts from different girls with fucking receipts." I said while they just shook they head.

"Christian, Jaylin, Amaya, and Valerie, I checked they Instagrams and they all bad as fuck I'm gonna kill myself." I said as I dramatically laid across the bed while they hysterically laughed.

"Girl I would've threw hot grits on him for that one." Said Imani while harmony agreed.

"Yeah but like I can't be mad cause we ain't together and he can do whatever he wanna do." I shrugged but Imani scrunched up her face.

"No if somebody fuckin me like I'm the only one they fuckin even if we ain't official your gonna respect me and not fuck and entertain other girls simple." Shrugged Imani.

"She right, you gone end up catching feelings while he got multiple hoes getting his dick wet."

"Well damn I thought y'all liked the thought of me and him together." I said making them laugh.

"We do but until he realize he got a bad bitch and only wanna fuck on you than he don't need you at all, put him on pussy restriction." Suggested Imani while I dramatically gasped.

"Hey hey hey, that's gonna affect me too where am I gonna get free std dick from?" I asked while they laughed.

"I would say tae but that's your homeboy and y'all don't wanna ruin y'all friendship for possibly the best dick of your life" shrugged Harmony while I laughed.

"I really do want a stable friendship with a boy that don't turn into something romantic, with people besides TJ and Zeek."

"Girl bye it's 2021 fuck it we ball." Shrugged Imani.

"I'm sayin." Said Harmony.

"Tae is just like Aj, hoes, maybe I should go for a business man or a church boy."

"Girl if the priest and shits be cheating on they dumbass wives than a churchy ass nigga can do worst." Said Imani while I huffed.

"Well maybe Ill just go gay."

"Bitches cheat too." Said Harmony.

"Well fuck it imma stay single."

"And keep fucking AJ?" Asked Harmony while Imani laughed.

"Fuck both of y'all at this point." I laughed while standing up hearing my phone ding.

Bubba💙

wsp Kay you good?

tae I'm absolutely wonderful

don't smart mouth me
mf

actually I am a
lil hungry

didn't I let you borrow
my card?

It was a fashion Nova sale

wtf

I apologize

bye you on
restrictions and dixk

you was dumb enough
to let me use it

girl go to bed

bye tae

don't call me that shit

bye bubba 🙂

bye🖤

I laughed as I clicked out the message thread and put my phone down.

"Tae or Aj?" Asked Imani while eating her shrimp.

"Tae why?" I asked grabbing one from off her plate.

"Just asking." She shrugged.

TBC

Just a filler🌚

Thoughts?

Time jump next chapter.