17

Kaylani|ATL, GA
"Lani"

I felt somebody shake me and I slowly opened my eyes seeing Amir fully dressed looking over at me.

"Aye I gotta handle some real quick, I'll come check on you ight." I nodded as I slowly sat up wrapping the cover around me.

"I sent you some money so you can door dash you some to eat, bye lil one."

"Mmm I'm big dawg round here." I said as I slowly limped towards the door where he was.

He chuckled and leaned down pecking my lips.

"Don't catch feelings huh." I chuckled.

"I'm just flirtatious like that, plus that means you did awesome, I could've just left without a goodbye or nothing."

"Yeah, but the way you was moaning I would've known anyways." I said confidently while he rubbed on my ass.

"Bye K3 sister."

I smiled.

"Bye Aj."

¥

"Girlll why you still in the bed?" Asked Imani as her Harmony, and Kiana walked inside.

"Cause I'm tired." I shrugged and they looked at me up and down.

"Girl why you walking like that?" Asked Harmony while I slowly sat on the couch.

"I'm trying something new." I shrugged and they stared at me.

"Your not a virgin anymore." Said Harmony while squealing.

"He ate yo pussy?" Asked Imani while I blushed remembering earlier events.

"Mhm, I probably got a hole in my wall where my bed at." I mumbled while they laughed.

"Girl I can see the typa night you haddd hehehehe." Laughed Kiana.

"That boy wore you outtt." Said Imani and Harmony while sticking out they tongue.

"Y'all a mess."

"Well I hope it wasn't just a booty call now, loosing yo virginity is something wild."

I nodded and sighed.

"I just don't wanna have to hear K3 mouth."

"But your grown at the end of the day and if you want Aj to fuck your brain out everyday than he can." Shrugged Imani making everybody laugh.

"I know but I don't want them to fall out cause of me."

"K3 salty ass will get over it, on the day of I'll let him fuck my brains out just to release the tension." Shrugged Kiana making everybody laugh.

"That's juss a reason for you to get dicked down." Laughed Harmony.

"Waittt you took a birth control after he nutted in you right, cause I kno you let him."

I laughed and nodded.

"Just before y'all came I took two."

"Good cause right now we team fuck them kids, but anyways get dressed cause we all meeting up at yo brother house."

I nodded before getting up and slowly walking upstairs to my room.

I did my hygiene and put my hair in a neat bun, and I did my edges.

I wore this black and white Naruto graphic oversized T shirt, with some black ripped shorts, and some black and white Nike dunks.

I did my lip combo before grabbing my black purse, phone, and charger.

"Ready?" Asked Imani and I nodded while practicing how I was gonna walk when we got there.

"Babes they gone notice, just don't tell him it was amir who fucked you like you was a slut."

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

¥

Tj had just let us in and he laughed as I walked past him.

"What's funny?" I asked and he pushed me making me fall on the floor.

"Bih got gummy legs, who you fucked?" He asked while laughing making everybody else laugh but Kamari.

"Who the fuck." He mugged me and I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

"I'm grown mind your business." I said while sitting by Zeek grabbing some of his gummy sharks.

He thumped my mouth while mugging me.

"You so mean." I mumbled and he mushed my head.

"Aj ass needa hurry up with the weed." Groaned Tj while Imani massaged his hair.

"Cut that shit who you let fuck, that's all niggas be thinkin bout nowadays and last time I checked you broke up with Kesey."

"Why you in my business, your not my dad and I'm grown anyways, not to mention pay my own bills now."

"I'm yo- it doesn't matter I'm grown and can do what I want when I want." I mugged him and he death stared me.

"Fuck you looking at, leave me be." I mugged him back.

Aj walked inside with two store bags and plopped down next to me.

He reached into his pocket and threw a big bag of weed on the table.

"Your truly a blessing man." Said Tj while snatching it right up.

"Man whatever." He mumbled while pulling out a bag of hot fries and sprite.

"Can I get some?" I asked and he smacked his lips before passing me his sprite and putting another bag of hot fries on my lap.

"Damn can I get some?" Asked Kiana making everybody laugh except for me cause it wasn't nothin funny.

I drunk some of his sprite and he mugged me.

"I know like fuck you didn't put yo mouth on my shit." He mugged me and I just shrugged before passing it back to him feeling Kamari eyes on us.

"May I help you?" I asked and he nodded.

"When y'all two got so closed?"

"Man leave them alone bruh, focus on her friend." Said Zeek and he smacked his lips.

"Nah cause I specifically said my sister off limits."

"Can't be how hard I fucked her last night." I heard him mumble and I looked over at him before we started laughing.

"Why can't I be friends with Aj? I'm friends with Zeek and Tj." I shrugged.

"Man whatever I don't care nomo."

"Good."

To be continued.....

Mhm yh drama comin back.