31

Kaylani
ATL, GA

Jadaaa 🍑: bitchhh boarding my flight!

Me: I got some to tell you when you get here

Jadaaa🍑: chyyy bett🤭

I sighed as I turned over before getting up out of Tae's guest bedroom.

I went inside his room seeing him only in some grey joggers while smoking.

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Yes you can use my bathroom." He chuckled while I playfully rolled my eyes.

After I did my hygiene I put on a green nick and Morty graphic t shirt, some black ripped shorts, and some green dunks.

A/N: I don't watch that show bt I think it's Nick and Morty, but if I'm wrong....ion gaf tbh🙏🏾😣

I put my knotless braids in a bun and did my edges after putting coco butter on my body.

I looked in Tae's full length mirror while spraying some of my vanilla and coco butter perfume.

"That smell good as hell." He said while lighting another blunt.

"Thank you bubba." I said before sitting beside him.

"So what we eating?" I asked while texting the girls group chat.

"You know my card information, order some." He shrugged and I nodded while going to Uber eats.

I had decided on something from checkers.

"You finna go with yo girls?" He asked and I nodded while grabbing the blunt from him.

"Needa card?" He asked and I smiled and shook my head no.

"You always giving me your cards, what if I use all your money." I said and he mugged me.

"Do I look broke to yo ugly ass?" He asked and I mushed his head making him laugh.

"You so high." I said while looking at his visible red eyes.

"Yeah I know, finna tear this food up and take a fat ass nap." He shrugged while I put the blunt out.

By the time the food came we was both high as hell and hungry. All you could head was us eating and smacking.

After we were both done I put the trash in the trashcan and laid down beside him.

"Better check that time so you won't be late." He said and I checked the time seeing I had a good hour and thirty.

"I can take a quick nap." I said and he laughed.

"You ain't gone wake up till tomorrow." He said and I shrugged while he licked his lips while looking at the ceiling.

"Kay...." He muttered and I looked over at him.

He sat up and pulled me closer to him.

"Lemme eat yo pussy." He said nonchalantly and I practically coughed on my own spit making him chuckle.

Shii who pass up head?

"K."

He hovered over me and started kissing my neck all the way down to my stomach.

He put his hands on both sides of my waist while unbuckling my shorts with his teeth.

Please forgive my sin Lord.

He rubbed up my spine sending shivers down my back before pulling off my shorts.

I grabbed my phone and put it on DND while he rubbed his fingers across my wet centerfolds.

My breath hitched while his tongue found it's way on my clit.

I bit down on my lip as his tongue glided across my pussy slowly getting more aggressive.

My back arched as he put his finger inside while sucking on my clit holding my thigh down with his other hand.

"Fuckk." I muttered while rubbing his hair.

He mumbled something sending vibrations down my pussy turning me on even more.

He started pumping in and out at a steady motion while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I moaned softly while he did his thang, 10/10. I didn't like the aggressive sex all the time and right now I wanted something gentle but enough to make me orgasm.

He french kissed miss gal before sucking on my clit and hitting at my spot.

"W-waittt!" I moaned while grinding my hips on his tongue.

"He pinned me down and licked one more time while my legs were shaking before I squirted everywhere.

I huffed while trying to catch my breath.

He cleaned up my mess and cleaned me off before before sliding my panties and shorts back up.

I did my business in his bathroom then we took a nap in his guest bedroom. I laid on his chest while his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I should've been listened to Jada.

8:23 p.m|

I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes hearing shooting on a tv.

I opened my eyes and see Tae playing call of duty next to me unfazed.

"Hungry?" He asked pausing his game and looking over at me.

I shook my head no and sat up leaning against his headboard.

"So- it's alright Kay we suppose to be just friends plus you just got outta relationship and Ian really lookin fa one, now I know you gone tell yo homegirls but Ian gone tell nobody aight." He said looking over at me and I smiled and nodded.

"Coo." He said while unpausing his game while I grabbed my phone.

Jadaaa🍑: omw

Me: I'm otw home now

Jadaaa🍑: k imma stop n get some snacks

Me: bet

I stood up and stretched before putting on my shoes.

"Jada almost at my house I gotta go." I said while he nodded and stood up.

He grabbed his keys and drove me all the way home.

I leaned over and hugged him before grabbing all my things before walking inside tidying everything up.

Within 5 minutes I heard the door and I opened it seeing Jada cheesing.

"Family reunion turned into a big ass brawl so everybody left." She shrugged making me laugh.

"Interesting, I got something better." I said while we sat on my couch.

"Mmm, me likey and do he have a brother?" She asked making me laugh.

"Don't know anddd me and amir are officially over." I said telling her about that whole day besides getting head from Tae.

"Damnnn...I would've turned into Madea on his ass." She said making me laugh.

"Yup and igotheadfromtae." I muttered quickly before grabbing the Mamba's.

"Bitch you did what?" She asked and I smiled before laughing.

"Tae gave me head." I said and she gasped before getting up running around so dramatic.

"Bitchhh!!! Was it good?" She asked and I smiled.

"He ate like it was his last meal Jesus." I mumbled making her laugh.

"I knew it bitch, so glad I wasn't a dummy and tried to get with Tae, anyways do he gotta uncle?" She asked while eating strawberry yogurt.

"Bitch I don't know."

TBC
chileee anyways🌚
25 votes, 15 comments!!