20

Kaylani| Houston, TX
"Lani"

I was in my room watching YouTube when a unknown number facetimed me.

I saved it under Tae with a blue heart and answered it while smiling.

"Hey Demontae." I said seeing he was in his car driving.

He looked finer than he already was.

"Hey Kaylani." He chuckled before glancing at his phone than back at the road.

"You should focus on the road, don't get in a crash while on the phone with me cause imma hang up." I said making him suck his teeth while smiling showing his dimples.

"Green as fuck." He said while shaking his head making me laugh.

"Why you didn't FaceTime me when you got home?" I asked while grabbing one of my gummies.

"Technically my home is in atlanta." He shrugged, I muted my phone and screamed before unmuting it.

"What if I said me too."

"Than I'll say why you tryna be like me." He said while I smiled.

"Boy go to bed." I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"I'm bout to after I get done with my errands." He said while his car stopped and he finally picked up his phone.

"Mmm, well I'm tired." I said before yawning.

"Than go to sleep." He said in a duh tone making me roll my eyes.

"I am." I said while snuggling in my bed while my eyes slowly closed.

"Ight, I might hang up when you sleep cause niggas act like they don't know how to text instead of call." I smiled and nodded.

I woke up at around 6 and seen that I wasn't on the phone anymore.

I groaned as I took a shower and put on some denim shorts and a white regular tight fitted tank top that stopped right above my belly button.

I brushed and flat ironed my lace before putting on my Crocs and walking downstairs seeing everybody laughed and smoking.

"Having fun without me." I said making everybody laugh.

"You kept complaining you was soooo tired." Said Kiana while playing Harmony in connect 4.

Imani was playing this card game with Sky, the boys was on the game and smoking weed, Nova and Layla was sitting back next to the boys playing checkers.

"Anyways best you never told me about the boy who got your number." Said Harmony making me laugh.

"He's just a man who got my number." I shrugged while Imani smacked her lips.

"Girl bye, just a man my ass you better ride his dick and get some money." She said making all the girls laugh, except for Layla and Nova.

"I don't even know how old he is."

"And that's why I'm your bestie, retired FBI agent, he 21." She said nonchalantly while everybody looked at her like she was crazy.

"And he ain't got no kids, cuff that man." She said ignoring all them looking at her.

"Maybe, he live in Atlanta too so imma be seeing him I guess." I said as I sat beside Harmony.

"As you should." Said Kiana while laughing.

"My heart beating way to fuckin loud." Said Kyrie while sighing.

"On God, man I'm getting aggravated with my damn self." Mumbled Tj while the other boy who I found out his name was Jayshawn grabbed the blunt he passed to him.