10

Kaylani| ATL, GA
"Lani"

I winced in pain as I stood up rubbing my head. I had a hangover and was tempted to not go to school for the first time this whole school year.

I took a shower and put on my Ethika set, I put on my black poetic justice jacket and matching joggers before putting on my white air forces.

I had on a white tube top under it juss in case after school it was gone be hot.

I moisturized my face and put on some lip gloss popping some Ibuprofen in my mouth and drinking water.

My phone started ringing telling me bestie with a red heart wanted to FaceTime.

I slid answer and she was cheesing in the back ground.

"Guess who just got they poom poom ate by." She said before sticking out her tongue doing her victory dance.

"Lyric?" I asked while laughing.

"Girl no, East." I gasped and sat down.

"You mean the nigga who friends with Tj nem, the same one with a baby mama."

"Girl I didn't say we was together I said it was a quick get that head and dip, he so fine though." She said while I just shook my head and laughed.

"My head was hurting so bad." I groaned before drinking the rest of my ice water.

"Girl me too, but he relieved all my stress." She giggled and I shook my head.

"Don't worry when you get yo poom poom ate you gone be hooked."

"Doubt that, K3 do to much, see look I even call him K3." She just laughed and shook her head.

"Your brother kinda sexy tho." She shrugged making me scrunch my face up.

"Zeek is too, I'm tired of lyric playing with me like I ain't the shit, tell Zeek to hit my line with his brown caramel sexy self."

"You sure you not still drunk?" I laughed and she shrugged before laughing.

"See you at school baby." She giggled before hanging up.

I walked downstairs and hugged my mom and than my dad.

"Glad to see your okay, since last night you was wasted on a school night." Said my dad and I awkwardly scratched my hair.

"What lil boy you aggravated with yo drunk self?" Asked my mom and I looked at her confused.

"K3 made the boy help you upstairs, I thought he was gonna deck yo shit the way you was cussing at him." Said my mama and I laughed.

"Shit I would've." I heard my dad mumble.

"It was probably Aj, his friend." I shrugged and she smiled.

"He was handsome, other than him letting you fall on the floor so he could stretch before picking you up again."

"Now that shit was funny, he bold too actin like I wasn't in the living room with yo brother."

"Yeah I know he is, he stated that already."

"He seem like he can protect you too."

"Ma we're not about to talk about this, especially Infront of dad." I said while grabbing a vine of grapes from the pack and grabbed my car keys.

"Mhm, be safe, and don't drink anymore."

I nodded and kissed my dad cheek before kissing my mama forehead and then cheek.

¥

I pulled up to the school and stayed in my car drinking my caramel frappe.