15

Amir| ATL, GA
"Aj"

I walked inside the trap with low red eyes. It was another meeting and at this rate they just don't give a fuck bout stealing from this nigga.

"Hey Aj." Said Skylar while smiling. She was on of the workers and wasn't really bad bodied but she definitely wasn't my type, just a lil quick nut.

I sat in my chair and huffed before drinking some of my sprite.

"The police been over here back to back, so I been handing shit and we moving the trap to this private housing." Said D while I was just playing with my gun.

"Aj you listening." He asked and I nodded while smiling.

"Yo ass high 24/7." He said shaking his head making me laugh.

"Mannn this shit is the shit, no pussy is better than it."

Everybody laughed while I looked at my bag of weed smelling it.

"You a fool man." He said while shaking his head.

"Oh bring this nigga named Darius to me by tonight, he the snitch on the street and we can't take no chances."

"Can I kill em?" I asked and he chuckled before nodding.

"Really, that nigga a psycho let me do it." Said Zeek and I smacked my lips.

"Whoever see him can kill him just make sure he dead by dawn."

Everybody nodded and walked out.

¥

I pulled into my mama house and got out.

I texted Samiya to come let me in while I stood at the door.

(I changed his sister name to that)

She opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey brother." She said once she let me go.

"Wassup, where ma at?" I asked while texting Ghost about this nigga usual location.

"She laying down before her work shift, but I have to tell you something." She mumbled while fidgeting her hands.

"Wassup." I said following her upstairs to her room.

"You know you can't hit girls right?" She asked and I mugged her.

"I know you didn't wreck her car again."

"Nooo, I did something worse, and I really shouldn't have and now...I'm scared."

I scrunched up my face and she sighed.

"It's a prank I don't- miss me with the bullshit Ian gone get mad." I said nonchalantly.

"Your gonna be disappointed though, mom already is."

I nodded and she sighed before pulling out some white tube or whatever it is.

"What is this?" I asked while snatching it from her.

I looked down at it examining it seeing two lines.

"Samiya."

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I stood up pacing back and forth.

"Your 15 fucking years old, you ain't even have no business fucking what the fuck is wrong with you!"

She looked down as tears came down her face.

"It was an acc- you ain have no business fucking Samiya, what the fuck did ma say?"

"She said she'll help me with the baby." She mumbled.

"Ma is bout to retire, I was gone pay for all this shit but now she gotta worry about a baby her 15 year old made cause she wanna be grown! I don't know why the fuck y'all acting like this shit normal when it shouldn't be! I hope you don't regret this shit cause now yo whole life thrown away."

"Amir don't yell at her." I mugged my mama while she came inside the room.

"What are you talking about, you think that shit is normal!?"

"Don't be cussin- I'm gone." I cut her off walking past her but she grabbed my shoulder.

"She need you right now Aj, you can't just walk away from her."

"Call her baby daddy, sign her up for homeschooling than maybe I'll be ready to see her." I said before walking out and getting in my car.

I wasn't finna act like she did nothing wrong, she may need me but Ian giving in to it, she needa learn the hard way, hell yeah imma pay for everything her and the baby need but I'm not normalizing a 15 year old being pregnant,that shit dead.

I signed seeing ghost sent me the address and I sped off to this nigga house.

To be continued.....

Y'all think Amir overreacting?

Short chapter yh ik

Not proofread.