2

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒| 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰
"𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚒"

"Yo brother friend so fine." Said Alyson while smacking her lips.

"You want him or something?" Asked Lyric while sketching in her notebook.

"No Im tryna take Markeith serious." She shrugged.

"Scratch that how'd your date go with Mercedes?" I asked while smiling.

"I meann I ended up giving her head so I give it a broke my scale." She shrugged making me laugh.

Lyric was the lesbian of our group, no she wasn't a stud, and no she didn't prefer a stud over a fem.

She wasn't all the way girly like she could really pull off the boy look.

"So is she out the closet?" Asked Alyson.

"She's just exploring if she likes girls right now, and I'm fine with that cause her kewchie bomb not gone lie."

"Don't get your heartbroken....twice." said Alyson and I just shook my head and went back to trying to figure out these math problems.

"Why does math has to be so hard?" I asked while whining.

"Don't throw a tantrum." Laughed Lyric while I hit my math book.

"You think K3 will know about math?" I asked and they both looked at me laughed.

"I have faith in my brother." I say confidently before pressing the FaceTime button on his contact name.

He answered after about 3 rings.

"What child?" He asked while moving out the camera.

"I need help with my math."

"Nah you gotta ask my homeboy bout that work shit, I barely passed." He said before hanging up in my face.

They both laughed while I heard a ding seeing he sent a number.

I clicked on the number and I was about to hang up when the line connected.

"Who the fuck is this?" A man asked aggressively.

"K3 sister." I mumbled while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"My bad G, what you need?"

"I gotta math problem but I don't know how to do them I forgot my notes at school."

"FaceTime me right quick."

"Hey Aj." Said Alyson once we was on FaceTime.

"Wassup." He said dryly while looking at something.

"Wanna iMessage?" She asked while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm tryna help...um whatever this girl name is."

"It's Kaylani." I mumbled and he nodded.

  ¥

"You get it now?" He asked and I slowly nodded knowing I didn't get nothing he just said.

"You dumb as fuck lil bra." He said while shaking his head.

"I'm a visual learner." I shrugged and he smacked his lips.

"I'm finna have company and the house gone be smoked out so when is this due?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, 5th period."

"I'll just drive you to school in the morning so we can get this shit out the way, be ready at 6 or you gone be assed out." He said before hanging up.

"He a lil rude thang." Laughed Lyric.

"Right."

"He's a fine lil rude thang." Said Alyson while smiling.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on Markeith?" I asked while working on my essay.

She just mugged me and I was just honestly asking a question.

Who wants a girlfriend that's calling another man fine anyways.

¥

I had just got done doing my hygiene and my night facial routine.

I cleaned my nose ring before walking downstairs and grabbing me a plate of leftovers from last night.

"Ma have you seen my purple charger?" I asked before eating a chicken wing.

"Yeah you can come get it I lost mines!"

I grabbed my plate and walked in her room where my dad was already sleeping.

"Thank you." I said before finishing my food and going to sleep.

¥

Thoughts ?