12

Kaylani| ATL, GA
"Lani"

"ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Yelled Imani, Harmony, and Kiana grabbing my feet and yanking me off my bed.

I groaned and stood up mugging them before twerking making everybody laugh.

"On God we finna tea up." Said Harmony and I smiled.

"Hell yeah, shein cart paid for- who paid for yo high ass shein cart?" Asked Harmony making everybody agree.

"Amir." I shrugged and they looked around confused.

"Aj." They all gasped and dramatically fell on the floor acting like they was dead.

"Bro y'all doing to much." I laughed while sitting on my bed.

"So like he just paid for it?" Imani asked and I nodded.

"He took me to my hair appointment, picked me up from it, paid for my shein cart, rubbed on my booty when we hugged, and paid for my Chick-fil-A, oh and I seen his house that bitch big."

They was all shocked and I just laughed, Ian tell them about me taking a nap with him cause then they'll try to use that on me for when they want something.

"Girlll lemme find out." Laughed Kiana.

"Mm hush cause I know you fucking my brother." I said and she smacked her lips.

"He surely shut me up after that shit." She mumbled while rubbing her thighs making everybody laugh.

"Come on though, we meeting up at Aj house, you know the nigga who told you his name when nobody else know it."

I just smiled and slid on my Crocs.

"Let's go."

¥

We knocked on Amir door and within seconds he answered it.

"What's that song said, ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Yelled Tj dapping me up making everybody laugh.

"Tonight is when the fun begins." I said before sitting down next to Amir who was smoking a blunt.

"Can I try?" I asked and he just shrugged before handing it to me.

"Yo ass gone die cause ain't nobody giving you CPR." Said Kamari and I rolled my eyes.

"Aye I gotta handle something real quick." He added while Kiana stood up.

"Man come on." He said while she just mugged him.

"Kiana can you come with me." He said and she walked with him out the door.

"If y'all wanna you kno do some we don't snitch." Said Harmony and I rolled my eyes.

"What that song said, BIRTHDAY SEX!" Yelled Tj and Amir mugged him.

"Finna kick y'all ass out." He mumbled while I tuned them out and finally tried to smoke the blunt.

I start coughing hard while Aj laughed and patted my back.

"My throat burn." I mumbled while rubbing my throat.

"Tryna be fast." Said Zeek and I mugged him.

I walked upstairs to Amir room and grabbed a cold caprisun from out his small refrigerator thingy.

"Did you ask?" I heard his deep voice say making me jump.

"Don't scare black folks." I said and he just shrugged.

I closed it back and popped open the opening with the straw before drinking it all.

"Lil thirsty ass."