7

Amir| ATL, GA
"Aj"

"On my mama Ian fucking with another fat bitch." Said Tj while shaking his head.

"Nah you was talking shit and she jumped on yo lil skinny ass." Laughed Zeek.

"Shit was uncalled for." He said while rubbing his knee brace.

We was all at K3 house chilling, that's where we been for the past couple weeks meeting up.

K3 sister and her friends walked in the door and I met eye contact with his sister.

She was smiling like always, she had on this red tube top with a cartoon character on it, black skirt, and her black jean jacket.

She had a bookbag on her back and her math book in her hands.

I looked away from her and started smoking my blunt.

"Hey Aj." Said Alyson while smiling hard as fuck.

"Wassup." I said dryly while adjusting my gun on my hip.

"I need help again." She mumbled while walking towards me.

"But she swear up and down she smart." Said K3 while laughing.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, Hey Kaylani bae." Said Anastasia making him mug her.

I just chuckled while she sat next to me on the singular couch, I'm deadass on the edge now.

"Wassup niggas." Said Jacquees while walking inside.

I deadass didn't fuck with Kesey but since these niggas friendly they associate with everybody and they mama.

He looked over at where I sat but he was mugging Kaylani.

I looked at her and she was looking at him too.

I'm just tryna help shawty with math but I see a lil math problem Infront of me.

If K3 don't want his sister fucking with none of his homeboys, and this nigga look like he just seen his momma fucking, and shawty look like she seen a ghost the equation is they fucking with eachother.

Tuh innocent my ass.

"So you gone keep staring at him or you gone let me help you with your work?" I asked making all eyes go on them.

Oops.

"Nobody staring." She mumbled while opening her math book.

"Bruh is y'all deadass playing with me right now?" Asked K3 while standing up looking at Kesey than Kaylani.

"Bruh you trippin, and you nigga stop tryna start some the fuck wrong with you." Said Kesey while looking at him than me.

"Don't start with me nigga, do I need to show you who I am again?" I asked while standing up but Kaylani pulled me back down by my belt.

"I don't think you should do that if you not tryna see my dick." I mumbled while fixing my pants.

"Man whatever ain't nobody scared of you."

"Didn't say you was now shut the fuck up talking to me."

"Chill Aj." Said Zeek.

"Man whatever, bruh come on." I said while grabbing her math book walking upstairs.

"Should we be upstairs if my brother don't like me with y'all?" She asked while following me into a guest bedroom.

"I really don't give a fuck what your brother says he can't beat me." I shrugged remembering all the times me and K3 fought over petty shit.

"So my brother can't fight?"

"He can fight, real good, but he can't beat me, you needa be tryna make sure your boyfriend can beat him."

She looked over at me while scrunching her face up.

"Ian no snitch so you good." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Why..... don't y'all get along?" She asked lowly while looking up at me.

"Youn wanna know."

¥

"Best you ready?" Asked her best friend knocking on the door before peeking in.

"Yeah just got done." She mumbled while standing up.

I helped her put her stuff in her bookbag before laying back on the bed and lighting my blunt.

"Thank you again AJ." She said before grabbing her phone that dinged like 30 times and walked out.

To be continued......
This chapter just a fill in one .