21

Kaylani|ATL, GA
"Lani"

We had been back in Atlanta for three weeks now and Tae have been taking me on dates here and there. He was a good person to be around you could call it.

We laugh, play around, be goofy, without even the flirtatious shit that we did when we first met.

Maybe he'll be just a good homeboy to be around, especially if he continues to pay for my fashion Nova and Shein carts.

I was on the way to Kamari house to meet up with everybody when Tae called me on FaceTime. I pressed answer and seen he was driving.

"Wassup Kay." He said before glancing down at his phone and looking back up at the road.

"Hey tae." I said as a smile popped up on my face. I was currently getting ready to cook after I had finished up my homework.

"What you doing?" He asked as I sat up my phone on the counter facing me.

I only had on an ethika red, black, and red set with my natural hair in a slicked up bun with a couple strands hanging lose.

"I'm about to cook some chicken Alfredo with shrimp and sausages in it, alongside some of that Texas toast." I said while grabbing a bowl washing it off and peeling the shrimp tails.

"You gone save me a plate?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just let me know when you gone come get it." I said making him shrug.

"Aye somebody callin me imma call you back aight?" He said while scrunching up his face looking at his phone.

"Okay tae." I said before he hung up.

______
Keontae|ATL, GA
"Tae aka ace"

After I hung up the phone with Kay I answered the phone for Leon who was a nigga who owed me money.

"Aye Ace I got yo money, you can meet me at that park by Tina kitchen?" He asked and I looked at the time.

"Yeah I can swing by right quick, and Ion wanna hear no shit bout some nigga jumpin you." I said before I hung up and made a U-turn.

I was one of the biggest king pins round Atlanta. Everybody knew me and rocked with me heavy, especially in the hood.

I was just another nigga who made it out of it. I had bitches tryna talk to me left and right but I wasn't feeling a woman who would throw ha self at me.

I pulled into the park and pulled out my gun from my pants, I wasn't no dumb nigga and this ain't the first time a nigga tried to kill me who owed me money.

I seen him pulling in and gettin out his 2000 jeep wagon. I got out my car and tucked my gun inside my black amiri pants.

"Here it go." He said handing me a black tote bag. I looked inside and counted it seeing he had his exact amount.

"Mmm." I said before dismissing him watching him leave before I turned around and got back in my car.

I had to hit a couple licks round these parts before I went over to Kay's to get some of her good ass food.

She had cooked a couple meals and they was all good as fuck. Overall she was a good homegirl.

I haven't even been flirting with her like I would've been doing, at first I wanted to just get in her pants but now I just wanna be coo with her, Ian tryna settle down and she the only female ion wanna do wrong.

I heard a ding come from my phone seeing she texted me.

Kay🤍

I'm gettin ready to
hang wit friends can you
pick up yo plate now?