9

Amir| ATL,GA
"Aj"

Ion know what Kaylani had going on but she been having an attitude all day.

"Aye who going to get the pizza?" Tj asked while laying his head in Imani lap.

"I will." I said nonchalantly while standing up stuffin my already rolled blunts, lighter, and a 50 dollar bill in my pocket.

I got up and stretched while grabbing my phone.

"Don't wreck with them low ass eyes." Said Tj and I flicked him off while opening the door seeing Alyson and Lyric walking up.

"Where you going?" Asked Alyson while Lyric dapped me up and walked inside.

"Hungry Howie's, you riding?" I asked knowin it was the high talking.

She smiled and nodded while I closed the door and got in my car.

I drove off after lighting my blunt and headed towards Hungry Howie's.

¥

"Bra the food not even fucking done yet and y'all got me hungry as fuck waiting on it." I said on the phone with Tj.

"Sounds personal as fuck buddy." He laughed and I chuckled.

"I'll leave this bitch right now and go my ass home." I said before hanging up knowing they'll all text me telling me to bring the food.

"Man my back starting to hurt." She mumbled while I pulled into the private parking lot right next to Hungry Howie's.

"Want me to fix it?" I asked while my eyes was low as fuck barely letting me see her.

"I'm not no booty call." She mugged me and I smacked my lips.

"So you not tryna fuck?" I asked dismissing what she said.

"Where we gone fuck at cause one thing b- get yo talkative ass inna back seat you blowin my high." I cut her off and got in the back seat while she crawled to the back.

I pulled her on my lap and lifted up her dress getting straight to the point.

I pulled out a condom from my pocket and looked up at her.

"You want me to take em off?" She asked and I just shrugged.

Me being high and tryna fuck at mixing well, fuck am I doing.

"Were just fucking, no strings attached, you ain't my girl, I just wanna fuck." I said slowly acting like I was talking to a slow child.

She nodded and unbuttoned my pants and starting doing her thing, which wasn't much if I'm being real.

¥

We walked in the house and I put the pizza on the table, my high was officially blown.

This shit happens every time I try to get a bitch to suck me up.

"You look mad as fuck." Laughed Tj and I flicked him off before walking upstairs to a guest bedroom so I could lay down.

A few minutes later I heard the door open making me groan.

"They said they need you."

I opened my eyes seeing Kaylani and I finally seen what she had on.

"I'm comin." I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"Um...they said now."

"Why you talking like that, you was just cussing at me." I said ignoring what she said.