28

Kaylani|2 months later
Waco, Texas

"Lani you got that lady homework?" Asked Millie while walking up to me.

"Yeah, I'll send you the answers when I head back to my dorm."

We were finally going on a two week break and I desperately needed it. Jade was going to her mom's and after a week she would come see me.

Once I got back to my dorm I sent Millie the pictures and started packing the last little bit of clothes.

I heard my phone ring and seen it was Tae.

I answered it and set it up on my dresser before finishing up my packing.

"I bet yo ass happy to get a break." He said while glancing at the phone before turning his attention to the road.

"Duhhh, I'm so tired of school." I whined while grabbing my laptop making sure I turned everything in since the teachers would close everything at 12.

"How yo grades lookin?" He asked and I logged into focus.

"All A's duh." I said while he smacked his lips.

"You know my mama gone wanna see you as soon as she find out you made it right?" He asked while I smiled.

"Yeah, I gotta give her the lastest tea." I shrugged.

"Y'all females and that tea shit." He said while shaking his head.

I seen amir start calling and I sighed.

"Wait bubba imma call you right back." I said hanging up before answering amir call.

"Yes amir?" I asked seeing he was at his house.

"Damn it's Amir now?" He asked while I nodded.

"You still ain't tell me what I did plus you won't even let me come see you."

I didn't let Tae but he still came.

"What you want me to say amir? I asked you if you were sleeping around and you said no." I shrugged.

"If you think I'm cheating why you with me still?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Cause I wanna work this out, I miss how we were." I said while he nodded.

"I'm sorry, we gone have a long ass talk when you get down here." I nodded and we said our goodbyes before he hung up.

"You really gone- jade mind your business." I cut her off and she scrunched up her face.

"I'm just tryna save yo ass from lookin stupid, but be like that it ain't me who gettin left with a wet ass." She shrugged before continuing to pack her bags.

"Everybody just tellin me I'm lookin stupid for tryna go back to a nigga who loves me."

"Kay I don't give a fuck bout em so don't ask about relationship advice."

I rolled my eyes and sat on his couch.

I looked up at him and he was lookin at me with low red eyes.

"What?" I questioned turning my head sideways.

After I was finished I started putting everything in my truck.

A/N: I was lookin back and noticed I kept getting tae name mixed up with Keontae and Demontae. His name is officially Demontae no more mix ups!!.

I walked back up and seen Jada fixing her bed and everything around the room.

I walked past her and we both cleaned up since we didn't want no roaches when we got back.

"I meant what I said, but maybe I should've said it nicer, you know how I am...real blunt with it." She said sitting on her bed after we were finished.

"I get you love him and he's your first, but don't let that be the reason you let him get away with cheatin, a real man won't put you through no shit like that." She added.

"I know...but I just know we'll work out this time around." I said and she nodded.

"Whatever, if he makes you happy than go for it, but don't keep going back, have self care cause it seem like to me you'd put him before yourself."

ATL, GA

"My baby finally backkk!" My mom said excitedly pulling me into a hug while I my dad rolled his eyes.

"She ain't Beyonce." He said while I rolled my eyes.

"Mad cause I'm getting more attention than you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, so fuck off already and go to yo house." He said making me laugh and walk towards Kamari.

"Lord I haven't seen you in so long." I said while he chuckled.

"Yeah... surprise." He said looking back at Kiana who was holding a baby.

"Is that why you fell of the grid?" I asked looking at my handsome nephew smiling.

"Yeah...I'm sorry that may have been selfish but I didn't want nobody knowing plus I was having issues and didn't wanna get my hopes up." She said putting him in my arms.

"Kamari you can't ever deny this baby." I said making everybody laugh.

He was really a splitting image of Kamari.

"What's his name?" I asked looking up at Kiana.

"He's sadly a Jr." She said looking up at Kamari who smirked.

"Yeah he's always wanted a Jr." I said while she nodded and I handed her Jr.

"Well I will meet up with y'all later on tonight, love y'all." I said before getting into my car and driving off while listening to KB mike.

"Nun damn I can't look at you either now?" He asked while I shrugged.

"You actin different." He said while lifting my face up by my chin.

"How am I acting different?" I asked.

"You got some you wana tell me or some?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"So I can sit right here." He said sitting close to me while my breath hitched.

"See...wassup with you?"

I pulled inside my house driveway and seen everybody smiling holding up signs being dramatic like always.

I got out and walked over to Imani and Harmony who was cheering.

"Bestie it's been so longgg!" Said Harmony while pulling me in for a hug.

"I know I know, tryna be a smart bitch and graduate college." I said making them laugh.

"Everybody else inside...including Amir and Tae." Said Imani while I laughed and nodded.

We walked inside and Amir immediately stood up smiling while Tae was smoking rocking side to side.

"Hey baby." Amir said placing a kiss on my lips.

"Hey babe." I said pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

"Aht aht cut that shit out." Said TJ making everybody laugh.

"Wassup Kay." Said Tae getting up pulling me in for a side hug.

"Hey tae." I said before we pulled away while Amir just looked at Tae.

"Nothing." I shrugged while he smacked his lips.

"Man whatever ion know why you actin different for no reason at all." He said while shaking his head.

I didn't either...but what she said to me made my life do a whole 360 and more....I can't admit it..I won't admit it.

TBC
y'all ain't meet the goal but I wanted
to update for my actives anyways.
Who y'all think talkin in that cursive font shit.
30 votes and 10 comments for next chapter.
Mari out🌚🤸🏾‍♀️