8

Kaylani| ATL, GA
"Lani"

"My bestie birthday coming up!" Said Harmony before twerking while sticking her tongue out.

"Yuh and your getting all dolled up!" Said Imani while focusing on the road.

I just smiled like always, even though I know them I still be shy to act out sometimes.

Imani was Harmony favorite cousin who just moved down here and she was feeling Tj.

(N/A if I didn't alr say so she turns 18 in a few months and her friends alr 18.)

"Alright girllll go get you some zick and remember we're team fuck them kids." Said Imani while adjusting her black cute glasses sticking her tongue out showing her tongue piercing.

She had quite a bit of piercings, she had the industrial piercing, the stud nose piercing and the one that look like a circle, she had 5 piercing up her ears on each side, and I bet she has more somewhere.

She was a caramel type skin color, she had brown hazel eyes, big plump lips that stayed hydrated, her figure was a cute hourglass with a whole sleeve tattoo. She had plenty of ass and no stomach whatsoever.

I got out the car and started walking up the stairs to Kesey house while smiling.

Who told me to come over yesterday but I had to get my nails done so I just came today.

I used the key he gave me prior and opened the door before closing it.

Today I had on a fruit roll up looking tube top dress and some white sandals completing my freshly white manicured toes.

I walked up the stairs heading towards his room when I heard faint movement coming from his room.

I smiled and opened the door with me becoming sick to my body.

He jumped up and looked at me surprised.

"Who is she?" Mugged the lightskin girl while still laying in missionary.

"....s-somebody important." He said while pulling on his boxers.

"Surprise, have fun." I said lowly before walking downstairs while he ran after me.

He grabbed my wrist and I pushed him off.

"Bye Kesey leave me alone or im telling my brother." I mumbled while showing no emotion.

I had to save that for when I get in the car.

"Ba- Bye." I said nonchalantly while snatching my wrist from him and walking out to the car.

"What- can we just go." I said quietly while looking out the window.

"I'll light that bitch house on fire in case you wanted to ask." Mumbled Imani while dapping up Harmony.

"No it's okay."

***- 673- 1254

Bae pls it ain't what it looked like frfr shawty was tripping and wouldn't leave me alone, I walked up to my room and that's all I remember deadass so stop allat extra shit and come back.

Lani come on man I said I was sorry tf

Kaylani text this number back I just wanna  apologize to you I know that was fucked up but it was all shawty fault and I wanted her to leave me alone.

Blocked.

I looked out the window while we drove to my brother's house where we was planning to go after I said hey to that boy.

That really ruined my whole day, been kissing me with those nasty infested lips, than he was playing in my face showing no emotion for what he did.

We pulled up and I looked in the mirror making sure I looked normal.

"Well I say telling your brother so he can beat that boy ass." Shrugged Imani while grabbing her big water bottle.

"It's okay." I shrugged it off while she knocked on the door.

"You too calm for me best, if you want me to hit a lick on him juss say the word."

"I'm fine seriously."

A bad girl really wasn't I was very hurt.

She nodded while K3 opened the door.

"Hey bro." I said while smiling.

He looked at me while I walked passed him.

"What fuck nigga tried you?" He asked while following me.

"Nobody I'm fine." I shrugged and he mugged me.

"Kaylani I will deadass break yo jaw so that you can't tell me, what fuck nigga tried you."

"I know." Smirked Tj while playing with his hair smiling.

"Mind your business." I mugged him.

"You just proved it right there, when is yo happy go lucky ass ever mad?" Asked Tj before Imani covered his mouth.

"I'll bite yo ass." He said when he snatched her hand off him.

"Try it,I'll shoot yo ass." She mugged him.

"Why y'all brought a nigga in here?" Asked Zeek while passing his blunt to Aj who was looking at me like my brother was.

"Why yo ass lying for the nigga?" Asked Aj while looking at me with low red eyes. He licked his lips while opening a bag of hot fries still staring at me.

"Why don't y- Ian them watch yo mouth fat ass head." He mugged me and I flicked him off making him stand up.

"You finna play fight into that pussy bro?" Asked Tj making K3 mug him.

"Nigga shut up." Said Imani while Tj smacked his lips.

"Lemme eat you out." He said while smirking at her.

"Eat eat eat headass." Laughed Zeek while shaking his head.

"Most definitely, nie come on and if it stank imma tell you." He said while standing up.

"Don't try me, and remember head is head, don't catch feelings for this." She said patting her vagina before walking up the stairs.

"Wish it was that easy." Said Zeek.

"Y'all so off topic, who cheated on you?" Asked K3.

"Man Kesey did they was dating, her big scary ass been asking that girl the same question for 15 fucking minutes." Said Aj while standing up stretching.

My brother nodded and walked out while I mugged Aj.

"Learn to mind your fucking business!" I said while crossing my arms.

"What in the hell, did shawty juss you thee profanity?" Asked Zeek looking in disbelief.

"Jesus Christ." Harmony while shaking her head.

Aj looked at me like I stole his hot fries and walked towards me backing me up into a wall.

"Lower yo tone." He said calmly and I rolled my eyes being stubborn.

He just chuckled and went back to where he was sitting at.

To be continued....

Thoughts?