「 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 」

we both heard a car pull up in the drive way and i rushed to look out the window. the old car that caroline was driving parked in the driveway and i looked at dad.

"no need to panic, dear." dad said, "i already cooked her favourite and clean the place from head to toe."

i was so grateful for this. i hugged him and he was taken aback. dad wrapped his arms around me and i melted in his arms. this was all i ever asked for.

a father.

my eyes got watery and he shushed me, as if sensing i was going to cry.

"don't cry, emily." dad rubbed my back and i sniffled.

"thank you."

i could feel him nod.

"no need to thank me, emily. im your father. this is something i should've been doing from a long time ago."

i pulled out of his arms and he told me that he'd be back.

-

i could hear the yelling from my room and i was scared shitless. i left my room and walked towards the living room slowly.

"she's just 18! she didn't even live out her teenage life because of you, caroline!" dad yelled.

"me? she brought this upon herself. when she finds a lover, she's going to need to learn how to take care of him, cook, clean and do things the right way." caroline yelled at dad.

i felt guilty they were arguing about me.

"oh wait, she probably won't even have a husband 'cause her ass gonna be whore out like her mom! whoring left, right and center."

i heard a smack and then an animalistic growl.

"don't you dare talk about my wife and my daughter like that, caroline! i will end you!" dad growled.

"you should've but you didn't. you were blinded by love, something that doesn't exists." caroline snapped and i turned to walk away.

"this is the end of us, caroline. we're done."

they're breaking up... because of me.

see what you've done?

you've done nothing wrong, emily. it was bound to happen. one way or the other.

oh, you again? i rolled my eyes at the voice in my head and decided to stop intruding before i get caught and then something bad happens. i went to my room and closed the door and walked to the window.

i opened it and climbed out, the shouting becoming distant as i slid the window shut. i climbed down the tree and started running towards the forest, eager to see if i can see madison and danielle tonight.

whilst running through the forest, i heard laws thumping on the ground beside me and i looked and saw danielle's white wolf. a head bucked my legs making me fall and scream. before i fell, something caught me and i realized that it was the black wolf, madison.

their paws picked up it's pace and i held onto her fur as the night aid whipped against my skin. i leaned down and rested my head against her neck and closed my eyes.

this feels so amazing.

madison was going fast and i was enjoying the night air against my skin. i realized that we weren't going in the direction of their house and got confused.

trust them. they won't do anything bad.

the voice in my head said and i did as it said and both of the wolves ran side by side. danielle nodded to madison and they turned, making me yelp at the movement.

we soon stopped at a pond and madison did a slow jog to the pond, her tongue out of her mouth, drool coming from it. yuck.

i got off of her back and sat down on the ground, watching them drink from the pond.

danielle held her head up and a howl slipped from her lips making me gasp. madison joined in with her and they both howled in sync. their howls sounds like they were happy.

howls from a distant were heard and madison walked towards me, using her snout to nudge me. i giggled and she made me fall on my back and got on top of me.

her tongue darted out of her mouth and she started to lick my face, making me laugh.

"madison!" i shrieked and tried to push her off but failed miserable seeing as her wolf was heavy.

"s-stop," i said between laughs. she soon stopped and placed her snout in my neck.

i heard the morphing of bones and i peeped and saw danielle smiling at us.

madison growled softly in my neck and it sent vibrations through my body, making me shiver.

"time to get up now," i said, trying to push her off of me.

i let out a groan and sighed when i failed. danielle laughed at my fail attempt and watched us amusingly, folding her arms.

"a little help here?"

"nope." danielle chuckled and walked pass her.

i gasped.

"traitor!"

her melodious laugh followed after my words and i looked up into madison's wolf eyes, glaring.

"up."