「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 」

why did i even bother to write the luna ceremony? it's so damn stressful and all of these stupid details and shii 😩😭

-

the luna ceremony rushed by pretty quickly and i dismissed myself from the guests and my mates. i told them that i was going to the bathroom and they let me go reluctantly.

i rushed up to the room and walked to the bathroom. i opened the cabinet and then took out the box that was in it. i looked down at the white lingerie and then at myself in the mirror.

"should i?" i asked myself lowly.

i don't want to rush into things and making them think that this is all about sex when it's much more. im in love with them, that im going to admit. i want them to make love to me and take me as theirs fully.

wrapping back up the box, i placed it back in the cabinet and used the bathroom and then left. i went back downstairs to where madison and danielle was.

the after party was now happening and i wasn't really in the mood for partying. i didn't want to be in the room alone so i went and dance with them, enjoying my time.

i just couldn't shake the feeling off of being watched. my eyes scanned my surroundings and i didn't see anyone suspicious. i shrugged it off and moved my body against madison's. i was trapped between both of their bodies, their aura radiating off of them.

a heat went down to my core and sneakily, danielle's hand went to my core, cupping it. through the dim lights, no one could see what was happening unless they were staring real hard at us to notice.

danielle's hand went under the slit and she started to rub me through my silk underwear. i bit my lip, looking up at her through hooded eyelashes. madison's hand gripped my butt and tilted my head back and connected our lips in a rough kiss.

a moan came from my lips in the kiss when danielle pinched my clit. madison used that as an advantage and thrusted her tongue inside my mouth, our tongues clashing together. whimpers came from my mouth as the pleasure between my thighs continued.

"shit," i whimpered. it felt so good.

the way danielle was rubbing my clit is making me get more aroused. the way madison was kissing me had me in wonders. they both didn't care that we were in public nor the fact that anyone could be watching us at the moment.

oddly, the thought of that turned me on. a ting of embarrassment would also hit me like crazy but it would still be worth it.

i pulled back from the kiss, panting and a guttural moan came from me.

i could feel both of their hard cocks pressing against my core and ass and i moved my hips in need.

"let's take this to our room?" i suggested and they nodded.

i could hear madison announcing our leave in the mind link and told them that the party should still be ongoing.

danielle pulled me to the elevator that led us up to the alpha floor and madison followed right behind us, entering the elevator before it closed. she pressed the button to the floor and the elevator started moving with us.

i couldn't keep my hands to myself and neither could they. i got in a steamy kiss with danielle and my hand gripped madison's dick and started to palm her through the pants.

madison let out a growl of pleasure and she placed both of her hands on my thighs and lifted the dress, piling it at my hips. danielle held it up and madison leaned down to my covered core and pressed her tongue to my clit, taking a breath.

"you smell amazing," madison moaned and she lifted my thigh and shifted my underwear to the side. she got down on her knees and immediately, her tongue attacked my folds, sucking and toying with them.

madison ate me out whilst the elevator brought us to the top floor. danielle and i lips kept connected the entire time, only my moans separating our lips.

"ooh, don't stop."

much to my dismay, the elevator came to a stop and that stoped madison herself.

she growled and stood up, snapping my underwear back in place.

danielle grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the elevator and down the hall to the master bedroom. she pushed the door open making it hit the walls with force.

she grabbed me by my throat and was about to kiss me but i stopped her when my mind ran across the lingerie.

"stay here. i'll be back."

-

hehe