「 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 」

emily and her mates walked home. she was feeling all bubbly on the inside and she couldn't stop herself from smiling widely.

"we want to take you out." danielle suddenly said and emily hummed.

"when?"

"this evening if you can." madison answered.

"sure. im free." emily said truthfully. she then asked, "what should i wear?"

"anything you're comfortable in," madison said and her hair flowed over her shoulder as the wind brushed against their skins.

"what if i want to wear pajamas?"

"then you wear it."

"it's a date, danielle. i can't wear anything," emily scowled.

"yes you can. wear your bra and underwear and we can still enjoy ourselves," danielle shrugged nonchalantly.

emily sighed angrily.

"it's formal so i can't wear what i want. a dress code? ever heard of that?"

she got so comfortable around them that she didn't need to mind her tone nor her choice of words. they didn't care anyways because it's emily we're talking about here — the girl with secrets.

"anything but jeans. better?" madison laughed and emily nodded.

"way better."

-

emily's eyes scanned through her closet. she was looking for a dressy..something nice and fitting. she didn't have a lot of clothing so it was easy to find something.

her eyes soon settled on a floral dress with flowers on it in light colours. the sleeves were puffy and short and there was a string coming up the chest in 'x' and the strings went around the neck. at the tail of the dress there was frail and the dress was a little above her knees.

emily put on the dress and looked in herself in the mirror.

the dress would fit her perfectly if she had more flesh. her breasts weren't big and plump, her butt wasn't so visible and her stomach was very flat to the point where she could see her own ribs (not through the dress). recently, she started to gain a little more weight but it did nothing to boost her confidence.

she wanted to look like models — big breasts, round butt, round face, long legs, beautiful skin and pretty lips. emily has none of those — or so she thought.

in her mates eyes she was so different. even if she wasn't plump and "thick" as emily would say, she's still perfect in their eyes.

emily combed out her hair. she had gotten a specific time for when she needed to be ready, 1:05pm. her father wasn't home , seeing that he was at work.

her father worked as a baker in town. he would bring back home a piece of cake, muffin or sometimes even pudding for his daughter that he made.

connor was happy that caroline was out of his life. his marriage wasn't something that he could end, reasons being. he's now trying hard to give his daughter everything that she ever deserved.

-

the door was knocked on and emily let out a small squeal and rushed to the door. she opened it and greeted her mates with a bright smile.

her smile slowly fell as her eyes fell on them. damn they're hot, she thought and bit her lip. madison was wearing a white long sleeve turtle neck with a black pants. rings were on her fingers and she could see her finger tattoos.

so hot.

on the other hand, danielle was wearing something similar but she was dressed in all black. she leaned on a audi r8 as she watched her love exited her house.

emily closed the door and placed the key in the hole and turned it, dropping it in the flower pan. madison wrapped her arm around emily's waist and pulled her into her body. she dipped her nose in emily's neck, sniffing her scent.

her wolf purred in delight at the both of them mixed scents on her.

"you look beautiful, princess." madison complimented.

emily blushed and mumbled a shy thank you.

"you don't look too bad yourself." emily said and madison smiled and led them to the car where danielle was.

danielle opened the door for her but not before smacking her butt.

emily gasped and placed her hand on her butt.

"danielle!"

danielle laughed and closed the door and they both got in the car ad drove off to their destination.

-

just to give y'all a heads up and keep track.

they've known each other for 1 month and 3 weeks now, nearly two months. they're not official as yet nor have they kissed <3