「 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 」

emily morrais

"we have something we want to tell you, don't we, madison?" danielle nudged madison. madison gave her a look and the.n hummed after a while.

"well go on then." i motioned to them as i ate my sixth piece of watermelon.

"uhh," madison drawled out.

"we're intersex." danielle said and i gave her a look. i rest down my watermelon and looked at them.

"what does mean?"

"in simple terms, it's when a woman can be born with a dick and a man with a vagina and/or breasts." madison explained, "it's not transgender Incase you assume that." she added and i nodded.

"so you're saying you have a dick?"

they nodded.

"both of you?" i asked with my mouth agape.

"yes, both of us." danielle said making me gasp.

"so that means two d—"

"yes." madison laughed, cutting me off, "don't worry. we'll go easy on you," she smirked at me and i looked away with tinted cheeks.

"im not going to have sex with you guys! i don't want any children." i covered my face as it got redder at them laughing at me.

"you'll reconsider over time," danielle removed my hands from my face, "plus kids with us," she looks at madison and they smirked in sync, "you'll be wanting more."

i huffed when i realized the meaning behind that. she wasn't talking about children. she was talking about the sex! danielle only used children to cover it up.

"finally you're getting the sex jokes we make." madison said and sighed dramatically.

"wait what? you've made more than this?"

"yeah, quite a few," danielle shrugged and took up my watermelon and ate it, "like that one time you were in the garage and you said that you'd like to ride the bike. i then said 'there'll be more things you'll ride other than that bike'."

i gave her a look when i understood.

"you-" words couldn't even form properly as i looked at them in frustration, "ugh! no more sex jokes."

"we can tell you like them, you know?" madison said and moved over to me, "the scent of your arousal every time you understand one of our jokes," she moves my hair and tucked it behind my ear. i parted my lips. they could know when i am aroused? "or the slightest clench of your thighs together," her voice dropped to an octave and she cupped my cheek.

"don't worry tho. you'll get what you're looking for soon enough. we'll be fucking your holes, balls deep inside of your tight little pussy, filling you up with our seed," she leaned forward and nipped my lip.

i let out a soft moan at the tingling sensation that went down to my core at her words.

"bet you'd love that, hmm?"

i nodded, panting as my breath left my body. the things her words were doing to my body was insane. her words left me wanting for more, something more than this. i wanted her to touch me, to feel me — both of them to.

but that wasn't going to happen now, was it? i'd have to wait. wait until they want me, want my body and to claim me fully as theirs.