「 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 」

night was falling down on us and the sun was setting. we were packing up the picnic, with me putting the food that wasn't eaten in a dish, separating the fruits from the fast food, danielle was putting the pillows and the blanket away and madison was— well... being perverted and she was discarding the plates that were eaten from already.

i let out a yawn and they looked at me.

"tired, baby?" danielle asks and i nodded. madison walked to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"we'll finish cleaning up and then take you home, alright?"

i nodded and looked up at her with sleepy eyes.

"make her sit," danielle said and madison nodded and took off her shirt.

"whew, don't do that!" i covered my eyes and they laughed.

"you can lay your head on," she folded it like a pillow and patted it and i thanked her.

"you're most welcome," she bowed dramatically and i grinned like an idiot. i laid my head down on it and almost instantly the sleep went away.

i watched them work, rolling on my back. i looked up at the sky and smiled at the colours splashed across the sky. the orange spread across the sky, followed by the baby blue, lavender and a light splash of other colours. it's like an art mess — a beautiful art mess.

"was being sleepy just an excuse?" a voice teased as a shadow loomed over me.

"no," i laughed and looked up at danielle, "i mean you guys working your asses off is hot but i actually wanted to sleep."

"wanted to?"

"yes, wanted to." i mocked and looked back at the sky. she smiled and pulled me up. she took madison's shirt and turned to me.

"you're so pretty," she said, sighing dreamily as she looked down at me.

i blushed.

"thank you," i mumbled, "you are, too."

"oh?" danielle smirked and i grinned sheepishly, nodding, "thank you, darling."

"most welcome."

madison patted my head as she passed us and i gaped.

"im not a dog."

"hmm, but you're our little pet, aren't you?" danielle said and i decided to play along for once.

"yes i am."

"i expected you to scold me." danielle raised an eyebrow.

"well it's the truth, is it not? im your," i pointed to the both of them, "pet. the pet that you're allowed to slut out, choke, even collar her."

both of their eyes widened and i giggled innocently.

"y—"

"shh." i shushed madison and walked off to the direction where we came from, "coming?"