「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 」

mature content

i went to the bathroom and i could hear some shuffling in the room

i went to the bathroom and i could hear some shuffling in the room. i stripped from the dress and took out the lingerie. i quickly put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. i could only see my top but i was satisfied when i looked down at myself.

i left the bathroom and their eyes fell on me

i left the bathroom and their eyes fell on me. danielle licked her lips while madison's jaw dropped a bit.

i was pleased with their reaction and so was my wolf.

the lights were now lowered and the setting was intimate. curtains drawn, ac down on mid setting and their shirts already off.

danielle pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. this wasn't like the kiss from before. this time, it was soft and filled with passion and need.

madison left kisses on my shoulder blade, nipping and sucking at my flesh. i moaned softly in danielle's mouth when she cupped my breast and rubbed her thumb over my hard nipple.

madison started to kiss down my back, her hands roaming my body. her hands spread my ass cheeks and she let out a soft growl. the way how her tongue played with my folds and licked me up came back in my mind and it had me pushing my ass back on her.

she slapped my ass making me whimper in danielle's mouth. the pain soon disappeared as danielle started to kiss down my neck and kept playing with my breasts.

danielle spread her legs and i moved up more between them. her other hand that wasn't on my breast went behind my back and pulled the sheer bra. she slowly removed it, taking my hands out of the straps.

i felt my underwear being removed also and i looked around at madison from behind. she looked up at me from her kneeling position and stuck her tongue out, licking my ass. i blushed at the intimate move and the lust on her eyes.

danielle grabbed my attention when she growled against my skin.

"go lay down on your back, baby. we cant be making love to you and you're standing."

i giggled and nodded.

i moved around the bed and crawled on it to the middle and then laid down on my back. i spread my legs, bending my knees. my hands went to my breasts and i started to play with my nipples.

both of them looked at me, their eyes scanning my bodies.

i could see the huge tents in their pants and it only turned me on more. i motioned for danielle to come to me and madison moved around the bed and put her hair in a messy bun.

danielle gripped my thighs gently and kneeled down in front of the bed. she started to left kisses up my thighs. when i thought she was finally about to go there, she started to kiss the other thigh and i whined.

madison played with my nipples, teasing them and she leaned down from above me and pecked my lips. she did that multiple times while still playing with my breasts.

"danielle, please." i pleaded between the kisses and turned to my head to look at her.

ares flashed his eyes and i whimpered.

"thought we went over the addressing, baby?" danielle hums and i nodded.

"im sorry, mommy."

she cocked her head and smiled at me.

danielle leaned down and licked from my folds to my clit and it made a loud moan slipped from my lips. with all that teasing i surely getting sensitive as the time passed.

her grip on my thighs tightened and she started to suck on clit, her teeth rubbing against the bud. danielle continued to suck on my clit and i looked up at madison. my hands went to her belt and i pulled it, and pulled her pants. i tugged down her pants and pulled down her boxers.

i held her shaft in my hand and started to move my hand against her cock.

danielle kept pleasuring me and before i knew it, i was deep throating madison whilst coming all over danielle's tongue. moans came from the both of us and danielle kissed up my stomach and down again.

"fuck, im gonna cum, princess." madison moaned and i hummed around her. my hand went to her balls and i started playing with them so that i could bring her to her orgasm quicker.

"shiiiit," she growled as she just her nut in my mouth. i bobbed my head against her cock, leaking her seed in my mouth as she cums undone.

a shaky moan came from her mouth and she pulled out and looked down at me. some of her cum was at the corner of my mouth and i licked it off, giving her a seductive look.

her and danielle switched places and let's just say...

we were in for it throughout the night.

they marked me as theirs fully and some how, i marked them as mine too. my canines developed and i left the beautiful e.m on their neck, making my claim.

-

hated this chapter with everything in me.