「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 」

madison levi
mature content

FUTA on FUTA
skip if you're uncomfy

danielle left the bathroom, pulling up the door slightly

danielle left the bathroom, pulling up the door slightly. her eyes fell on me and i bit my lip. when she saw what i was doing, she chuckled and walked to me.

she climbed on the bed and removed my hands from my hard dick and took over. danielle leaned down and stuck her tongue out, teasing my tip.

i growled lowly at her, warning her to not tease me. she's the more dominant one here so she's in control.

still doesn't mean i can't fuck her up.

danielle leaned down and took my length in her mouth and i groaned softly.

"shit," my tip hit the back of her throat but that didn't stop her from trying to take me more in her mouth.

she gagged and i held up her hair in a makeshift ponytail and lifted my hips, thrusting in her mouth.

i started to fuck her mouth, loving the gags coming from her. moans slipped from my mouth and i looked down at her as she palmed herself between her legs.

"fuck. you like deepthroating my cock, huh?" i growled, feeling myself about to nut.

danielle hummed around my flesh, sending vibrations through my cock.

danielle leaned up, letting out a breath. trails of saliva dripped down my cock and the corner of lips, making me palpitate in her hand. she pumped her hands fastly against my cock, spitting on it.

"fuckk," i groaned.

i started to pulsate in her hands and she moved her hands faster.

"just like that, baby. don't stop," i moaned and i started to cum. ribbons of cum spurted out on her face and she giggled, and kept pumping her hands against my cock, draining my seed.

a throaty moan came my lips and danielle slowed down her movement with her hands.

i looked down at her and pulled her up.

"i'll always love you, you know that?" i whispered against her lips.

"for my amazing heads or me?"

we laughed and i pecked her lips, tasting myself.

"both." i replied and connected our lips.

when she pulled back, she smiled, "i'll always love you too, madi."

i pecked her lips again and danielle stood up. i looked at her boner and then back up at her.

"want me to help you with that?"

"naa. im good."

i nodded and she left the master bedroom and went to hers to clean herself up. i pulled up my boxers and shorts and smiled to myself.

i've found myself two beautiful ladies and goddamn i won't let either of them go.

-

a view of madison and danielle's "love life"