「 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 」

4 years later

the years flew by quickly and before i knew it, i was holding my diploma in my hand

the years flew by quickly and before i knew it, i was holding my diploma in my hand. yes, i graduated college. i went to college studying nursing because it has always been a dream of mine.

madison and danielle paid off the expenses for me so that i could attend and get all that i wanted. they bought the first aid kit, uniforms and everything i wanted in order for me to go to college. they didn't pressure me with the luna work but i still helped out on the weekends whenever i can.

i walked off of the stage and sat down in my assigned seat. i turned to my best friend and we squealed together.

"we're out of here, ty!" i whisper yelled.

it has been a rough 3 years in college with the professors and all the assignments and practice classes but we didn't give up no matter what.

i met tianna on my first day here. she was a new student also and we knocked off pretty well.

tianna is a beautiful black girl with 4c hair. she is 5'7 with amazing model features. her eyes are brown and her lips were pink almost peach. tianna has supple breasts and a huge bum along with thick thighs. her and tiara could pass for sisters except the complexion.

i found out that tiana was a water nymph in the mountains - where she lives. there was an entire land up there of fairies and water nymphs. i never visited tho because i wasn't sure if i could.

it would be nice to visit a water nymph home.

"yesss! im so done with school."

they could teach her nursing back up in the mountains but she wanted the human experience and so did i. back at the pack house there was an entire school for all of this that i was doing here.

the principal continued to call the names of the graduates and soon they were finish.

the principal/leader of the college made a speech about how thankful he is for this institution and how far we've come and blah blah blah.

a vibration on my clit brought me back from my thoughts. my body became stiff and i crossed my legs when the vibrations rose.

"turn. it. off." i gritted and madison hummed in my head, not minding me.

i growled at her and i started to feel my underwear getting damp. the principal dismissed us and i got up shakily. ty looked at me knowingly and wiggled her eyebrows. i smacked her and we walked out to meet the people who came for us.

my 7 years old daughter, elizabeth came running to me and i smiled.

the vibrations on my clit died down and i leaned down and took her up.

my mates and i adopted her 2 years ago when i visited the orphanage for the first time. something about her captivated me and the idea of adopting her was just... appealing to me so we adopted her.

elizabeth mores is a brunette with brown eyes and she's pretty sassy. people would say im too young to have a child but it's not mine, is it? yes, but no. not biologically.

"you look so pretty, mommy." she said and i smiled widely.

"thank you, baby. you do, too."

the baby blue dressed cling onto her small waist, flowing down her small legs. the glitter on it compliments the fabric of the dress. there was a big bow at the front and another bow in her hair that was done in an updo.

beth grinned and pointed to madison, "mama said that i'll be up there like that one day. is it true?"

"yes," i confirmed, "you could even be making your own cookies!" she squealed when i started to tickle her and tried to squirm out of my grip.

i stopped, letting her have a breath and when elizabeth was looking, i shot a glare at my mates, making them smirk.

"you smell amazing. i can't wait to taste you this evening," xander, madison's wolf said and i growled.

"i bet i do and no, you're not going to get none tonight nor for the next two weeks."

his jaw dropped.

ares laughed and i snarled at him, "the same goes for you."

that got him to freeze and move to the back of danielle's mind, whimpering.

i pointed to tiara and elizabeth ran off.

i got up from my stooping position and my mates approached me.

i unbuttoned danielle's two top buttons and smoothed out her shirt, the coloured ink on her chest showing. her hand was placed on my waist and she pulled me into her, placing a kiss on my lips.

"we're proud of you, baby."

i smiled and looked into her eyes.

"thank you."

"no need to thank me, darling." danielle whispered and i felt madison come up behind me.

"we were going to reward you for your success this evening but since you put us off then..." she trailed off and my eyes widened slightly.

what punishment did i just brought upon myself?

-