「 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 」

emily twirled in the outfit she was wearing and then her room door barged open. jana, jeremy, tiara and jules barged in.

well that was unexpected.

emily's eyes fell on everybody and her jaw dropped.

tiara was wearing a greyish dress with all of her chest out. her breasts were covered by a small piece of fabric, with her nipples printing through the sheer material. the dress was very short, shorter than thigh length.

jeremy was wearing a similar dress to tiara's own

jeremy was wearing a similar dress to tiara's own. it was black with an x fabric at the breasts. the back was covered, unlike tiara's own. the dress was the same length as tiara's own, if not, longer. despite being intersex ,she pulled off the dress perfectly.

jana was wearing a black dress with the top of the breast part cut out in a horizontal shape

jana was wearing a black dress with the top of the breast part cut out in a horizontal shape. the dress was long-sleeved and it has a slit in the thigh, exposing her beautiful long legs.

what's with everyone and showing their breasts? emily asks herself

a white short, sexy dress clung onto jules body with a deep v-line going through the breasts. the waist of the dress was elastic and she was wearing no underwear from what emily could see.

"woah," emily said

"woah," emily said.

the girls eyes raked over emily's body and they smirked in sync.

"you," jules pointed to emily, "look amazing."

emily grinned and rubbed her hands over her non-existent curves. she's wearing an all white suit with long sleeves. all of the buttons at the top were pulled, exposing her breasts and a gold chain with hoops wrapped around the waist. the bottom was made with an underwear underneath so she didn't need to put on any underwear.

"now let's get busted

"now let's get busted." tiara said and they left the room, going downstairs.

-

all five girls left the house without being seen by madison or danielle. both alphas were busy doing work at the pack house. they informed emily of this and she was okay with it, which gave her the perfect get away.

jules revved the engine of the car and picked up the speed of the car. all of them knew this was wrong. with emily not being marked, it was dangerous for her around unmated wolves. the scent of a werewolf would be all over her which would cause them to approach her - a human girl.

the car parked in the parking lot and they all got out. tiara modeled to the guard at the door and his eyes scanned her body.

"access on the alphas' permission." tiara said.

"access card?"

"she doesn't need one." emily stepped forward, "madison and danielle's luna," she smiled softly, "now let us in or... things can get messy. wouldn't want to know what'd happen if you don't let their luna in, hmm?"

she knew using that as her advantage was wrong but whatever. fuck it.

the guard shivered when he knew she was telling the truth. no one was able to call the alphas by their first name so he knew she was being honest.

the guard let them in and jules winked at the guard and he pinned back the line and continued with his job.

the girls entered the club, flashing disco lights blinding them, the smell of alcohol and smoke hitting their noses strongly and the smell of sweat reeked. they walked to the bar and each of them sat down on a stool. they grabbed the attention of unmated males and some of them backed off when they smelt the marks on the three girls - jules, jana and tiara.

"what can i get you fine ladies?" the bartender asks as he came up to us.

his eyes raked over all of us.

"eyes off her. she's with the alphas." jules said dismissively and the bartender's eyes widened.

"yes, my bad."

he nodded to emily and emily nodded back.

"sex on the beach," tiara ordered.

"vodka tipping it off with lemon," jeremy ordered.

"rum with pepsiii," jana said and cheered as the music changed and the beat dropped.

"sparkling water," emily ordered.

"diet coke." jules said and they turned to look at her surprised, "im staying sober cause im the one driving." she says in a duhh tone and the bartender nodded, taking their order.

he left and went to go get their order.

-

the most distracting chapter i have ever written😭

so much distractions mane