❪ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❫

2 years later

i rubbed my small bump with a smile on my face

i rubbed my small bump with a smile on my face. after 6 years of being together, we finally decided to try for a baby. little elizabeth was happy about it when she heard that she was going to have a sibling.

we announced my pregnancy on the way and the pack was esctatic! they were finally happy that i was producing a heir but that wasn't the case.

elizabeth is the heir.

my first born is next in line for the throne if elizabeth doesn't want it.

people see this as unfair but it is the law. adopted or not, the first child in your name should be next in line for alpha position.

"ayyy! there's my best friend!" tianna squealed as she entered the pack house.

i laughed and she went to kiss jeremy on the lips. turns out they are mates. they met the day of my graduation two years ago and things got better from there.

she placed her hand on my bump and flicked my navel making the baby kick. tianna giggled and lifted my shirt.

"hii! this is aunty ty." she spoke to my stomach.

i was 6 months in my pregnancy and according to my mates and everyone, i have a couple weeks or days left before i give birth to our little one. i don't know the gender because i decided to keep it a secret.

"yesss. i can't wait for you to come out," she coos.

tianna stood and put down my shirt, smoothing out the fabric and we smiled at each other. her and jeremy has two children - twins. two boys.

currently, they are at school.

tianna and i held a small conversation amongst ourselves, talking about life and things.

"so when can i come visit?" i asked her excitedly.

"anytime you want." tianna answered.

"ooh! im coming as soon as i get this baby out of me." tianna grinned and she hugged me.

it took me back because the hug was unexpected but nonetheless, i hugged her.

"im so thankful for you," she mumbled in my ear, "you're my only friend and the only friend i want. it's been 5 years since we met and im grateful for you and all that you've done for me, all the miracles that you've brought in my life and everything."

"woah, woah, wait," i pulled her back, "tianna-"

"no. i want to appreciate my friend."

my eyes teared up and i sniffled.

"i love you," i sobbed.

tianna laughed, "i love you too, emily."

we hugged each other again and then suddenly, i felt water trickle down my thigh. tianna laughed, "did you just wet yourself?"

"no, idiota."

her eyes widened when she realized what was happening and she turned to jeremy.

"get the alphas."

she nodded quickly and her eyes glazed over, calling my mates. the contractions came in painful and tianna made me lay on the couch and she pulled down my shorts.

"im delivering this baby."

i gritted my teeth in pain, "i don't care. just get it out!"

-

"it's a girl!" tianna yelled and handed me the baby. i grinned and she cut the umbilical cord and stated to clean me up. my baby cried as tianna took her back from me.

danielle rubbed my shoulders and watched tianna as she cleaned up the baby.

i looked up at my mates.

"what should we name her and who's last name is she getting?"

"amelia madeline- and you chose the last name."

"no. y'all chosing not me."

they looked at each other and madison shrugged.

"aers." that was danielle's last name.

"amelia madeline aers."

her name sounded lovely and i couldn't wait to introduce my little bean to the world.

tianna handed me back the baby and i sat up.

"luckily, you didn't get any vaginal rips from delivering the baby," tianna said and took off the gloves, disposing them.

i nodded with a smile, "thank you."

i popped a titty out and placed it in amelia's mouth.

she sucked eagerly on my breast and i looked down at her, examining her features.

amelia has my brown hair and madison's grey eyes. her skin tone was lighter, almost pale but that was okay because she'll grow it out.

"she's going to be strong and brave like you, baby." danielle said and i pecked her lips.

i was happy.

this is my home.

they are my home.

-

phew🧍🏾‍♀️ that was... phenomenal. this is the only book i've ever written where there wasn't a villain and just fluff. no bad guys, nothing.

wattpad should start having books should be like this - well people on wattpad should start writing books like this. it'll be epic af 😩

anyways-

thank you guys for reading my book. it meant a lot to me. it has been a week and i finished writing the book with the motivation of everyone who's reading the book. i may do a spin-off with jeremy and tianna and their love life, or not. not sure as yet.

also, the one question that is unanswered - about emily's parents.
her dad was in rehab 4 years ago. they let him out and he decided not to come back to emily so that she can live and enjoy her life without him in it. connor thinks it for the best.
- as for her mother, she didn't get in contact with emily and emily decided not to go look for her either, knowing her location, because she didn't want any drama. she left all of that in the pass and she's planning on making it stay there.

so yeah... the official end (a sex scene for the next bonus chapter - dp and rp)