05. GUNS & THE GIRL

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV- DOWNSTAIRS -

3RD PERSON POV
- DOWNSTAIRS -

Sunoo and Jake were busy in the kitchen going through everything

Sunoo and Jake were busy in the kitchen going through everything. They found food, past its date and all kinds of kitchen utensils with corrosion, which disgusted them. Jay and Haneul were searching the living room, while Riki was still sleeping peacefully on the couch. He was tired, but so was everyone else.

Haneul looked under the couch and wiped her hand across the floor, sending a large layer of dust flying into the air. She coughed hard and stood up quickly. "I'm going to suffocate from the dust in here," She said as she waved the dust away from her.

Jay turned to face her. "Agreed, everywhere I look I find dust," He said as he inspected the TV cabinet (sans TV). He found nothing but old DVDs, music records and a big, old music player. Jay grabbed the music player from the cabinet and then set it on the furniture itself.

"What is that?" Haneul said puzzled as she walked over to Jay and crouched down next to him. "Do you think it still works?"

"Don't know," Jay said as he shrugged. "There's only one way we're going to find out." With those words, Jay picked up a music record, but just as he was about to put it on the player, loud screams suddenly sounded from the kitchen. It was obviously Jake.

"SUNOO, PUT THAT AWAY IMMEDIATELY!" Jake shouted. Haneul and Jay ran into the kitchen, quickly, because from Jake's scream, something was not right. As they entered the kitchen, their mouths fell open in surprise and their eyes widened.

Sunoo, with a gun in his hands?!

"Look how cool this is and what I can do with it!" Sunoo said cheerfully as he did weird tricks with the gun, like twirling it around his finger. Then he aimed it at Jake, which startled him. Sunoo laughed. "Relax, it's not like this thing works anymore!"

"Who knows?" Haneul said.

"Put. That. Away." Jake commanded again. "It's dangerous!"

Sunoo didn't listen and played with it some more. "But look at it!"

"NO!" Jay shouted angrily as he grabbed the gun from Sunoo's hands. "This is not for children!"

Sunoo looked at Jay with frowned eyebrows. He crossed his arms as he pouted his lips. "I'm not a kid anymore."