07. HIDE THE CORPSE

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - EVERYONE -

3RD PERSON POV
- EVERYONE -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - EVERYONE -

(THE NEXT DAY)

Early morning. 7:00 in the morning and the sun was slowly beginning to rise above the horizon. The blue sky was now turning yellow-orange and birds began to chirp. Half the group was pretty much awake. Jay and Miyoung were sitting outside on the porch smoking a cigarette, Jake was looking at food that was still on date so they could eat that and Yoon ah was taking a shower. Heeseung was also outside, but by the wheelbarrow where the old man lay dead in, searching for an idea what to do with it.

Miyoung was blowing out smoke and coughing hard. Jay patted her back. "I see you haven't smoked a cigarette much, have you?" He smiled.

The girl shook her head. "How am I supposed to be able to smoke with super strict parents? Of course this is one of my first cigarettes, and guess what? That with my lungs I can handle this nicotine? No way!"

"Then why are you taking it?" Heeseung asked as he turned to the smoking couple. He put his hands in on his hips and tilted his head slightly. "That's not so smart huh?"

"Shut up," Miyoung said and threw the cigarette away before stomping angrily inside, leaving behind Heeseung and Jay almost laughing at how she could be so quickly irritated by something

Miyoung slammed the door behind her and lay down on the couch. She closed her eyes. Jake was startled, standing in the kitchen, but decided not to care, knowing she was not in the mood to talk. He knew his best friend too well for that. Now was not a good time to have a conversation with her. After all, she is highly sentitive. She can't stand comments directed at her, so it was best to leave her alone when she was angry.

Meanwhile, Riki and Haneul came walking down, followed by Hyewon and Sunghoon. "Good morning," Riki said to Jake as he sat down on the other couch, since Miyoung had already taken possession of the other one. "What is wrong with her?"