22. THE EYES I COULD'NT RESIST

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - THE GROUP W/O JAKE AND JAY -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV
- THE GROUP W/O JAKE AND JAY -

"WOOO!" Sunoo screamed as he held his hands up in the air, screaming as the roller coaster took a sort of free fall downward

"I'm getting a deaf ear from your dolphin-like screams, Sunoo!" Riki exclaimed, sitting on the small seat next to him. Miyoung and Jungwon, who sat behind the two, laughed themselves senseless.

Riki started laughing even harder as a tear rolled down Sunoo's cheeks.

The roller coaster stopped at the beginning where lights burned in the sky. The four got off, where Hyewon, Haneul and Sunghoon were waiting for them.

"How was it?" Haneul asked with a smile as she watched the others get off the roller coaster laughing. She was cheerful, which she hasn't been in ages. The feeling of laughter did her good.

"It was awesome!" Riki shouted and ran straight to a booth where you can see the pictures a camera took while the roller coaster was riding. He burst out laughing as he pointed to Sunoo's face. "He was seriously crying!"

Pictured were Riki and Sunoo. Riki was laughing at the other frantically, while Sunoo's face was screaming from the narrowness of the attraction.

"My god?!" Hyewon chuckled, "Was it that terrible?"

Sunoo quickly shook his head and cupped his hands in front of his mouth in shame. "It was the wind blowing in my eyes that made me cry!"

"Mhm, for sure," Sunghoon said.

The amusement park filled with people and conviviality. There was so much to do everywhere. You had roller coasters, normal rides, you could do archery, you could knock over cans with balls and you could even go in a huge rocking ship or you could choose the high Ferris wheel that overlooked the beautiful surroundings.

There was a nice food stall on every corner. Cotton candy, candy, hot waffles, pizza slices, fries, milkshakes and so much more! The group's mouths were watering. The smells alone made them hungry.