08. THE LETTER

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - THE HOUSE -

3RD PERSON POV
- THE HOUSE -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - THE HOUSE -

Storm. Rain splashed from the sky and large puddles of rainwater formed on the ground. The small lake a little further on began to fill with rainwater that raised the water level. Dark clouds took control of the beautiful blue sky and the sun disappeared. A dark environment emerged. And since there were no lampposts around the house of the 11 teenagers, it was so dark outside that you could hardly see anything and it seemed like midnight at the moment. Looking at a part of the sky, the storm was about to stop soon.

Everyone was in the house, which you would think would naturally cause chaos. What else, 11 teenagers, mentally broken? Of course that would cause chaos, arguments or something. You're wrong... It was fairly quiet. Everyone was with their own group, which meant there couldn't be a fight. Hyewon her group upstairs, Haneul her group in the living room and Miyoung's in the kitchen. And Yoon ah? She was in the bathroom and no one knew why.

They thought she was weird. Weirder than Hyewon (and even they thought Hyewon was weird enough), but that she was there maybe she brought something good to them too. Who knows? At least she knows how to hide a dead body so they don't get caught by the police.

But maybe she was a secret spy? No. That's illogical. After all, she told them that she had run away from home, so how could she be a spy?

Upstairs in the bathroom, Yoon ah took off Heeseung's coat and hung it over the edge of the bathtub. She turned on the faucet at the sink and made a bowl of her hands. She let it fill with water and then threw it over her face.

She looked up at herself in the mirror and bit her lower lip. Earlier today she felt something in the pocket of Heeseung's coat, but she didn't look at it yet. It had been playing in her head all day. What was it?

Quickly she ran to the coat and grabbed it. She sat down on the floor and rummaged through the pockets of the coat with her hands, only to feel whatever she felt earlier. Quickly she pulled out what was inside and to her surprise it was nothing but a folded up letter. She frowned her eyebrows and carefully opened the letter.