09. TRUTH, DARE OR DIE

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - EVERYONE -

3RD PERSON POV
- EVERYONE -

Evening had fallen and the full moon was in the sky

Evening had fallen and the full moon was in the sky. Not a cloud could be seen anymore and stars in the sky shone beautifully. It was strange how nature could change its face so quickly, because about three hours ago it was still storming.

It was now 11 o'clock in the evening. Maybe a little later than that. Yoon ah had asked everyone for a game and strangely enough, everyone joined in. Some you had to persuade, but you still got everyone to the point where they eventually wanted to play.

Outside, the teens gathered chunks of wood and made a campfire right by the lake. Jay managed to get the fire going by rubbing two chunks of wood together, quickly enough, so that they became warm and eventually a beautiful red, yellow flame emerged, illuminating the area well enough for everyone around the campfire to see.

Each teenager sat down around the campfire. Everyone in their own group, except Heeseung. He sat down next to Yoon ah on purpose, and Hyewon wondered why. However, she didn't dare ask after the argument earlier in the day.

Could you even call it an argument? It was actually more of a discussion where people were yelling at each other. The words did hurt, but that's no reason to think of it as an argument.

"So, what did you want to play?" Sunoo asked Yoon ah with his head slightly tilted. He played happily with his fingers in the meantime.

Yoon ah looked up. "Let's play truth or dare," She replied and smiled. "That way we might find out a little more about each other and maybe we can build a better relationship with each other. Because so far I feel like we don't know each other well enough to do that."

Miyoung groaned and threw her head back. "That game? Really unnecessary," She said. "I thought we were just going to talk a little."

"We talk too, if you choose the truth," Yoon ah said nonchalantly.

"I'll start," Hyewon said directly and raised her hand into the air. She cleared her throat and leaned forward slightly. "Truth or dare, Heeseung."

Heeseung looked up at Hyewon in shock and swallowed. Then he turned his head away and intended to stand up, until he was pulled down by the person next to him (Sunghoon), and he was told that he had to take a seat. "I don't want to play this game anymore," He said. "Or can we add a pass option to this game?"