21. ONLY WHEN YOU REALISE SHE WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - HEESEUNG AND YOON AH -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV
- HEESEUNG AND YOON AH -

Grabbing her chin, sweat dripping down her forehead, wet lips and the touch of hands on each other's bodies

Grabbing her chin, sweat dripping down her forehead, wet lips and the touch of hands on each other's bodies. Yoon Ah and Heeseung seemed almost unable to keep their hands off each other.

Somewhere further on, the tension between the two rose and they began kissing in a small, almost deserted alley. Soft, sweet words were whispered in each other's ears as they were having the very best makeout session they ever had.

Yoon Ah threw her head back, giving Heeseung the opportunity to give her soft, wet kisses on her neck. Sucking on her skin, the boy left red marks on her neck. Yoon Ah bit her lip in exhilaration.

"You are so fine," Heeseung whispered with his most turned-on face ever, which made Yoon Ah giggle.

When Heeseung tried to make Yoon Ah unbutton her pants, she took a step back. "Not now," Yoon Ah said, knowing she wasn't ready for this at all. "We're on a mission, Heeseung. If we do this we'll get distracted."

With whatever excuses the girl could come up with, Heeseung nodded, letting her know he understood her. "I get it, we need to find that group."

"Exactly. They escaped with transportation. The group can ask people for money and get enough money to drive themselves home. We have to find them before they get home, because when I get to that town I'm fucked. I am wanted there by the police," Yoon Ah explained. "We have to hurt, torture and kill them piece by piece. There must not be one left."

Heeseung swallowed and suddenly thought of the beautiful moments he had with Hyewon and Sunghoon, his love for Hyewon. Everything he wanted to do with Hyewon, he was now doing with an outsider he only just knew. He shook his head slowly. How could he start hating Hyewon so suddenly in a second. He had dropped his best friend of years for a girl who eventually wants to kill them all.

He only now realized that he had fallen in love with a psychopath and dropped the whole group. Her charms made his love take over. Was he doing the right thing?

Yoon Ah gripped Heeseung's chin, realizing that Heeseung was almost not paying attention. "Be glad I let you live, just because I love you. If you screw up, I'll cut a knife through your neck in no time without so much as a doubt and then I'll see you in hell after years."

Never before has Heeseung heard such a thing. For the first time in almost all his years of life, he has never felt so anxious.

"Yes..." Heeseung stuttered. "I- I understand you."

"Very good," Yoon Ah said and walked out of the alley, with a hand gesture letting Heeseung know to follow her. There was nothing else he could do. "We're going to kill those people."

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - THE GROUP -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV
- THE GROUP -

Everyone had washed their clothes at the laundromat and so the entire group had 2 sets of clothes to wear on their so-called "Road Trip" back to their lovely home

They had now been driving for at least 2 hours without any idea where they were. No one knew where they were at this point. There was no map and no one had a phone with them. Well, it had exploded in the car, had forgotten it at home before they went out or was empty. It was driving purely by guess, hoping only to end up in a habitable area that looked exactly like home.

The old van held up pretty well. It drove perfectly, had a fine steering wheel, the tank didn't empty easily and-

BOOM!

"What the hell!" Miyoung screamed through the van.

Everyone in the van was startled by another loud bang. All were afraid of catching fire from the two previously exploded cars. Jay parked the car on the emergency lane and got out. Haneul followed.

"What's going on?" Haneul asked worriedly to Jay, who was busily looking at the left front wheel of the car.

Jay sighed deeply. "A blown tire... And even I thought this van was perfect for driving."

"Can't we go to a gas station nearby and see if we can put a spare tire on it? After all, it's very dangerous here on the hard shoulder." Haneul suggested.

"Sounds like a plan."

Together the two got back into the car. Each person in the back looked up. "So, what's going on?" Riki asked evenly.

Jay looked over his shoulder and saw everyone looking worried. "A blown tire, so I'm carefully driving to a good spot to change tires."

*

After 15 minutes of careful driving, the group arrived at a small gas station. By now it was already 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Everyone looked out the window at the gas station, quickly hoping to have changed the tire, but Sunoo's eyes fell on something else entirely.

Across from the gas station was a big fair with a big Ferris wheel, several cool rides and fun food stalls. Sunoo's eyes enlarged so wide that he had the purple spots of the lights as reflections in his eyes.

"Look!" He exclaimed. The first to turn around was Riki, whose mouth fell open when he saw the amazing park.

The others turned their heads a second or three later. "Holy shit-" Hyewon said. "WE ARE UNDOUBTEDLY GOING HERE!"

"HELL YES!" Sunghoon shouted after them.

"Wait!" Jay shouted. "First we have to get the tire changed."

Sunoo sighed and plopped back against the bench of the minivan.

"Then you go change those tires on a guy like that anyway. We want to go to the fair!" Hyewon almost got irritated.

"I'll go with Jay," Jake said. "You all go to the fair."

"Thanks!" Everyone yelled and quickly ran out of the van, running to the fairgrounds. Everyone was happy.

Luck really is on their side these last few days. Isn't it?