1

"Fighters! Vampires!" Someone panicky shouts causing my eyes to fly wide open. I jump out of bed and run downstairs. I trip over the last few but get up and run outside. I get with my group ignoring the burning sting in my knees.

"Line up!" Beta Garret shouts. I step in line beside some of the older wolves. I keep my head held high and my jaw set. "Alpha Archer-"

"You three!" A strong authoritive voice shouts grabbing me and the two on each side of me. The man drags us forward. His grip is hard, but not bruising hard.

"My scouts are already there. Your job is to take a prisoner is that understood? The highest rank you can get. If I do not have at least one prisinor when this is over you all will be punished is that clear?" The man says. He has to be Alpha Archer. The way he so easily took charge was awesome and slightly attractive.

"Yes Alpha," we all say. He scans us then stops on me. Confusion take ahold of his face so quickly that I almost forget what kind of expression he had before.

"Is she even of age?" Alpha Archer whispers to Beta Garret. Garret looks at me and nods with a smile. Garret knows who I am.

"She is seventeen."

The Alpha gives me another once over before grunting his approval. "Don't fail. " He says. What a confidence boost huh?

"Follow us!" Beta Garret shouts and shifts. We all shift and we take off. My two companions have trouble keeping up with me so I slow. I must remind myself not to get too ahead of myself even if I am a Tracker. Others aren't as quick as me.

The biggest of us takes up the lead as we reach the battle ground. It is terrible. Blood and bodies everywhere. I now understand what the Alpha ment. There are wolves with them. We stay on the outside looking for the perfect target. The largest which is a dark brown color is still is the lead.

I, being the smallest, is put in the middle with my charcoal grey fur that is great for blending. The wolf behind me is white with black ears, nose, mouth, tail and paws. He is actually very pretty. The white wolf clamps his mouth on my tail making me snap at him.

Wait up! He links. He is in the back because he is the slowest. I scan the field. I nudge the brown wolf making him stop. I point to the larger wolf that is flying through vampires and wolves. I don't know who these men are so I can't link them but he obviously gets what I'm showing him.

We start making our way towards the wolf. The largest wolf jumps on our prisoner. I snip the prisoners leg to get his scent. It's an Alpha. The white wolf is blocking anyone who dares come near us. I snip at the prisoners stomach making him whine. Me and the brown wolf take a big part of its skin and drag it. It starts to fight against us but we manage to drag him all the way to the cellers. The guard then come and help us. We get the wolf in the cage before we rush back to the war.

As soon as we get back I hear the most heart breaking noise ever. My brother is howling for his mate. I track my brother to find his mate Ollie in the arms if a vampire. She is being held and no one bother about her lack of clothing. The vampire rips her throat out making my brother fall to the ground in agony.

I break. I rip his head off and fly through wolf and vampire killing. When I'm in the middle I met out a long sorrow filled howel. I am met with many others signaling their howels. I go for another wolf and I'm jerked off by the scruff of my neck. The man digs his fangs into my shoulder making me scream and faze back human.

The closer packmates stop to my agonizing scream. The vampire fangs burn my flesh making me scream again. There is a loud growl making everyone stop fighting to turn towards the noise. The huge rusty brown and black wolf makes it way to us. "This is a war Archer. This is only the start now let my son finish his meal," a man says. My eyes sting with unshed tears from the burning of my fleash. It feels like someone is slowly pulling my skin from my bones.